Trabajo en Dinamarca (Københavns omegn) de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Financial Analyst For Investment Analysis Of Offshore Wind Projects
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Working hours: Full-time
Application deadline: 20.12.2019
Do you want to help find value-enhancing opportunities for our operational assets and assets under construction?
Join us and become Financial Analyst in our Investment Analysis team where you’ll play an active role during a project’s executional and operational phase. Together with your team, you’ll provide ongoing financial and commercial assessments of the project which will be presented throughout the organisation.
Your key tasks will be to
- perform valuations and investment optimisations of your own portfolio of projects
- provide relevant financial reporting to support informed management decisions
- ensure high-quality deliverables on time
- develop, maintain and operate business cases and valuation models
- contribute to and participate in cross-functional and corporate development projects.
Furthermore, you’ll be a subject-matter expert and trusted partner who’ll be jointly responsible for the use of financial concepts and valuation principles within the team.
Your competences include that you
- hold a master’s degree focusing on finance, economics or similar, where you’ve consistently proved top-tier performance
- preferably have some experience from an equivalent position in a large company, a consultancy company or from investment banking where you’ve performed valuations and financial analyses and managed complex processes
- are proficient in and willing to work with discounted cash flow valuation, risk modelling and impact on accounts
- have a basic understanding of market drivers, regulatory regimes and accounting standards – or are willing to learn
- have strong Excel modelling skills and have a passion for green energy.
In addition, you speak and write English fluently and have strong communication skills, enabling you to present your results professionally to your business partners. You work systematically, show responsibility and are able to deliver high-quality solutions. You also have a passion for green energy.
Furthermore, you must be prepared to work intensively during busy periods.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 December 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Anders Milthers Pedersen, Manager for Portfolio Valuation, by telephone on +45 99 55 94 84 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. In Ørsted Finance, we support the business in making optimal decisions and ensure healthy and proper financial management. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/2019/12/198050
Identificador de la vacante:5085012.
Ver las 318 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Product Line Manager, Upgrades and Sustainabilty solutions. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Senior CAPEX Project Manager - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Business Controller for offshore line management. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Capacity Manager for NNIT Sales & Operations Planning. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Analyst for people analytics. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Project Manager. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.
- Business Analyst responsible for handling key decisions related to our offshore wind portfolio. Dinamarca, 11 Dic. 2019.