Finance Director, GRUNDFOS Service & Solutions. Dinamarca
Trabajo de Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales : Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for servicefag : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for finans- og forsikringsområdet
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to work on developing optimal financial processes for our newest business unit - Grundfos Service & Solutions? And are you ready to lead the overall financial performance monitoring, budgeting and reporting to ensure that we reach our 2025 ambitions?
In Grundfos Service & Solutions, we deliver full life cycle pump services and solutions for customers worldwide. Through delivery of service offerings which are personalised and customised to our customers, we cover all needs from consultancy to installation, operation, surveillance and optimisation.
To support the global service business and ensure that we reach our 2025 plan, we have a team consisting of 3 finance professionals placed in Chicago, Singapore and Milan, dedicated to handling a wide palette of financial activities, including global consolidations and financial reporting.
Challenge our business plans
Our business unit is still in its early life, and we are continuously developing our financial processes to suit the business needs. As you lead the team, you take on the responsibility of driving financial processes whilst developing and shaping the future of finance.
This entails streamlining our processes to align them with our business agenda and travelling up to 50 days per year to build cooperation with your team members in Chicago, Singapore and Milan.
You will also become a member of the global Service & Solutions leadership team. In this role, it is expected that you engage actively in business decisions beyond the finance agenda.
Your tasks include:
- implementing a new service performance management view and securing alignment to the rest of the organization
- implementing a group profitability mindset in our Service & Solutions business
- securing transparency in the establishment of Service & Solutions as a vertical performance unit
- driving the planning process including annual target setting, budgets and forecasts
- coordinating business reviews (BRMs), prioritising a forward view and acting proactively
"We expect you to not just drive but also develop and create business plans for new initiatives and revenue models. You will have great opportunity to draw inspiration and knowledge to do so as you will work in close collaboration with your team, the global finance leadership team and the Group VP," says Thomas Rosenkilde Anderson, Group Vice President for Services.
For the skilled intercultural communicator and people manager with:
- 5+ years' broad financial experience with own project management responsibilities within large, multinational companies with multiple subsidiaries
- a degree in finance, accounting, economy, auditing on bachelors' level or higher
- fluent communication skills in English
- extensive experience with SAP
Although leadership experience is highly preferable, it is not a must. It is however important that you have great interpersonal communication skills and want to develop yourself as a leader and business partner. Working in an international environment, it is also essential that you have a strong cultural understanding.
Furthermore, you possess the ability to develop innovative solutions, create results and facilitate change through others. With a strong sense of ethics, you are prepared to work independently and assume full financial responsibility for your area - including working hands-on with daily routines.
"One of your key responsibilities will be to drive and challenge your team and the management team. It is therefore important that you have strong communication skills and dare to pitch in with your ideas and take initiatives in order to strengthen our business," explains Thomas Rosenkilde Anderson.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact Group Vice President for Services Thomas Rosenkilde Anderson on +45 87 50 44 60.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 18 October 2018 by clicking on "Apply". We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://dk.grundfos.com/om-os/karriere/jobs/job.html?jobid=24721
Identificador de la vacante:4888742.
Ver las 17 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales : Gerentes de sucursales de bancos, de servicios financieros y de seguros ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Finance Director, GRUNDFOS Service & Solutions. Dinamarca, 09 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Manager, Accounting / Assistant Controller - Momondo Group. Dinamarca, 31 Ago. 2018.
- CFO. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2018.
- Financial Risk Manager in Corporate Treasury. Dinamarca, 22 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Manager, Accounting / Assistant Controller - Momondo Group. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.
- Global Treasury Controller. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.