Experienced Analysts - Transaction Diligence, EY, Helsinki
Trabajos en Helsinki-Uusimaa (Finlandia) de empleado de contabilidad/empleada de contabilidad
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales › Auxiliares contables y financieros › Empleados de contabilidad y cálculo de costos › empleado de contabilidad/empleada de contabilidad.
Traducción de la profesión: Toimisto- ja asiakaspalvelutyöntekijät › Laskennan ja varastoinnin toimistotyöntekijät › Palkanlaskijat, vakuutuskäsittelijät ym › Taloushallinnon toimistotyöntekijät.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you interested in a unique opportunity to grow as a professional within Strategy and Transactions? Then you should join our successful Nordic Transactions team at EY in Helsinki. Our Transactions Analysts have a broad expertise across many different industries and clients and our business is rapidly growing. We are now looking for professionals with some experience from relevant fields, such as due diligence, M&A, audit or financial analysis, to join our Transaction Diligence team. Ideally, you would be ready start in early autumn, but the actual start date includes a degree of flexibility depending on your preferences.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As an experienced analyst within the Transaction Diligence team, you'll work in an international environment and participate in the financial appraisal and due diligence of transactions involving clients who are the leading Nordic international corporates and private equity houses. You will also liaise closely with major investment banks, strategy houses and law firms as part of a wider team of advisors to create value for our clients. At the core of the role is your interest and ability to analyse the financial and operational results of target companies. This is achieved by e.g. reviewing financial statements and accounting records as well as participating in interactions with target management in order to provide input for our client's decision making and valuation case in a given transaction.
Your key responsibilities
You will work effectively as a team member, demonstrating your commitment to high quality analysis, sharing responsibilities, providing support, maintaining communications and updating senior team members on progress. You will, at an early stage, have the opportunity to interact with international as well as local clients and other advisors, which requires that you are comfortable taking responsibility and initiative.
What we look for
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of accounting and finance
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
To qualify for the role, we expect you to have
- Strong interest in the transactions space as well as accounting and finance
- Analytical mindset and social intelligence in order to work in a multicultural and fast paced environment
- Innovative working methods, ambition for challenges and ability to adapt to changes
- Some previous relevant work experience (1-3 years) e.g. from the following fields: transaction services, business controlling, financial management or corporate finance positions
- Enthusiasm towards applying analytical tools (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI) in your daily work
Ideally, you'll also have
- Suitable academic degree (Bachelors or master's decree) in the field of Accounting, or Finance/ Economics/other relevant education
- Fluency in Finnish, both written and oral
- Basic understanding of the International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS)
On top of the technical know-how points listed above, we are looking for a person who is flexible, committed to the common goals of the team and ambitious to constantly learn new skills and develop oneself. We also expect the person to have a mindset and interest of approaching challenges head on through analytical appraisal of numbers and facts to provide unique insights to business issues.
What working at EY offers
As a Transaction Diligence professional at EY you'll have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
We offer you:
- Meaningful work where you have the chance to see and affect the Finnish and Global business scene. Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds - both professionally and culturally.
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues from around the world.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career. Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society - building a better working world, together. Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you. Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- The modern facilities in the heart of Helsinki
What you can expect:
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please submit your cover letter written in English and your resume by 22 May 2022 on our career's website.
For additional information, please contact Johannes Carpén, Senior Manager (+358505704299) on Fri 22 April 2022 between 10-11 or Thu 28 April 2022 between 15-16.
EY is one of the best places to work in Finland based on the national Great Place to Work®-survey results.
The EY Experience - it's yours to build!
País del trabajo: Finlandia.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: EY (http://www.ey.com/fi).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 12 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:b8462264-5415-42e2-8bfe-be694507e11f.
Ver las 170 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados contables y encargados del registro de materiales › Auxiliares contables y financieros › Empleados de contabilidad y cálculo de costos › empleado de contabilidad/empleada de contabilidad ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Consultants and Senior Consultants within EY, EY, Helsinki. Finlandia, 03 Ago. 2022.
- Laskuttaja Tampereelle, HR Satama Finland Oy, Tampere. Finlandia, 23 Jul. 2022.
- Tilausvälittäjä, Turku, 2 paikkaa, Innolink Staff Oy, Turku. Finlandia, 02 Jul. 2022.
- Taloushallinnon assistentti, Eezy Valmennuskeskus Oy, Helsinki. Finlandia, 28 Jun. 2022.
- Junior Financial Assistant, Roal Oy, Manpower, Nurmijärvi. Finlandia, 26 Jun. 2022.
- Invoicing Representative, Verisure Oy, Helsinki. Finlandia, 21 Jun. 2022.
- Ostolaskujenkäsittelijä, teollisuuskonserni, Tamp, StaffPoint Oy, Tampere. Finlandia, 02 Jun. 2022.
- Accountant - Vendor Invoice Management, Valmet, Biisoni Henkilöstöpalvelut, Tampere. Finlandia, 28 May. 2022.