Event Project Manager. Dinamarca
Búsqueda de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
When you coordinate a fair, all participants have their required material in place, know when and where to be and what to do – while they are guided smoothly through the preparation by you. You are the personified go-get-it person who just excels in communications & coordination. And you are looking for a new opportunity with a renowned audio brand in an international company.
If you recognize yourself in these statements, you might just have found the perfect match: Sennheiser Communications, Marketing team. Bringing best-in-class headsets and speakerphones to professional users, we are represented at an array of international and local fairs, exhibitions, and events. With the company’s growth, we need more hands to handle these tasks and are therefore hiring an Event & PR Coordinator.
Worldwide marketing activities for premium audio products
You will become part of a dynamic and diverse team consisting of marketing experts and communication specialists. Together with our sales teams in Copenhagen and our worldwide subsidiaries, we cover all online & offline marketing and communications activities that ensure our premium positioning and a strong brand and product performance.
In this role, you will focus on coordinating hospitality and brand messaging for our global events and exhibitions. In particular, you will:
- Drive all operational matters during the preparation, implementation and review of the events and ensure that events go off without a hitch
- Coordinate the branded messaging for event booths, the producing of graphics and video with our in-house marketing function and external agencies
- Manage budget and timeline for simultaneously ongoing events
- Support social media, campaign and press in efforts to make the most of messaging opportunities
You will report to the PR and Social Media Manager and have a mentor within the marketing team.
Communications & go-get-it attitude
This job is made for you if you
- Are a can-do person who enjoys the adrenaline rush when facing tight deadlines and many simultaneous tasks
- Find pragmatic solutions and can stay very organized and reliable in a busy business cycle
- Have a few years of experience and a genuine interest in the vortex of event & project management, international communications and marketing
- Are service-minded with strong client-facing skills and attention to detail
- Thrive with communicating with many stakeholders in fluent English (Danish is not a requirement)
- Can take initiative and have an opinion – this matters to us!
Joining Sennheiser Communications
We offer you a job that is fun and serious at the same time. You will become part of a successful, international company, and you will work with dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues in an informal work environment where your ideas count. At Sennheiser Communications we all share the passion to deliver premium quality in everything we do. State-of-the-art technologies, our international reach, significant influence on your daily work and our steady growth make us a stable employer of choice.
Application and Contact
We would like you to start as soon as possible, so send your CV and cover letter today. The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact PR & Social Media Manager, Tanja Krebsø on +45 5618 0079.
Sennheiser Communications A/S, established on 1 January 2003, is a joint venture between the Danish company William Demant Holding A/S and the German company Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG. Based in Copenhagen, the joint venture develops telecommunication products for call centres, office applications and private users, and markets them worldwide. Sennheiser Communications A/S excels in state-of-the-art technologies and outstanding customer service. The joint venture draws on the experience of two companies that are both global market leaders in their respective sectors.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=8442&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:4891389.
Ver las 228 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Event Project Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Advocacy & Urban Ambassador Community Manager, Urban Development. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Clinical Trial Manager for Oticon Medical. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Clinical Trial Manager. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Agile Coach - T&L Digital. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Personal Assistant and Administrator (maternity cover). Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Crew Operator. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Scrum Master - T&L Digital. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.