Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca de Directores de industrias manufactureras
Epc Project Manager For Industrial Biogas Plants
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for produktions- og servicevirksomhed : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden fremstillingsvirksomhed, råstofudvinding, byggeri, forsyning, distribution mv : Ledelse af hovedaktiviteten inden for fremstillingsvirksomhed (undtagen landbrug, skovbrug og fiskeri)
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ambitious, and do you want to be part of the roll-out of our biogas technology for industrial biowaste globally?
Join us and become EPC Project Manager in our newly established EPC & Construction Management department in Green Waste Solutions (GWS), where you’ll work together with the Project Director on biogas asset projects, and where you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the EPC project succeeds within the approved mandate and for handover to O&M. Project investments are typically between EUR 20 and 40 million with a lead time of approx. 24 months. The EPC area is responsible for developing and executing asset projects as well as for running our product line development programme.
In Green Waste Solutions (GWS), we’re responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy. Industrial biogas is one of the strategic focus areas for our company, and an important ambition of GWS is to build, own and operate industrial biogas plants. Biogas plants may vary from simple upgrading facilities to full-scope biogas plants, including pre-treatment, AD plant and upgrading facility.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead the design and tender process of upgrading facilities and AD plants
- lead, manage and motivate the team
- manage the EPC project and contractors, ensuring the project is delivered on time and on budget to the agreed quality in a safe way, and successfully hand it over to O&M
- follow up on suppliers and deliverables and ensure project documentation
- manage the various internal and external stakeholders in the project
- support reporting to the project steering committee
- develop and follow up on the budget, time schedule and risk register
- secure lessons learned and be part of driving the modulisation of our biogas project pipeline.
The key success criteria are to ensure that the asset project is a successful investment for the company, from an economic and technical as well as a safety and stakeholder perspective.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant degree in engineering, and have a strong technical and commercial mindset
- have experience with FIDIC Yellow Book and supplier contract negotiations
- have very solid experience managing complex asset projects, preferably biogas, infrastructure or waste-to-energy projects
- have in-depth project management skills (EPC manager), preferably a certification in project management using PMI terminology
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks.
Moreover, you thrive in an international environment, and you’re able to create good relationships with your stakeholders. Finally, you master English at negotiation level.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 28 October 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Tove Feld, Head of EPC, by telephone on +45 99 55 75 92 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may procure a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 5,800 employees develop, construct and operate offshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Bioenergy & Thermal Power’s 800 employees ensure that we have the world’s most flexible and efficient biomass-fired power stations, and we’re developing, constructing and operating new green waste-to-energy solutions. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Fredericia; Código postal: 7000; Calle: Kraftværksvej, Número: 53
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/196558
Identificador de la vacante:4892106.
Ver las 286 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores de industrias manufactureras, de minería, construcción y distribución : Directores de industrias manufactureras ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Industrial Engineer Manager Specialist. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- HEAD OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT – ELECTRICITY SOLUTIONS AND SERVICES. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Project Manager to strengthen global planning. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- EPC Project Manager for industrial biogas plants. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Commercial Product Manager, Accessories. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Security Program Manager, Facility Management, Bagsværd. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Global Regulatory Lead. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Innovation Lead. Dinamarca, 06 Oct. 2018.