Enterprise Architect. Dinamarca
Vacante en Dinamarca de Analistas de gestión y organización
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have a track record of delivering on business & IT outcomes with your EA & consulting toolbox? Are you motivated by working with talented colleagues to tame enterprise complexity? Then you may be our next EA!
Finance > Global IT > Enterprise Architecture
Reporting to the CFO, Vestas Global IT is large-scale enterprise IT organisation midway on the journey from back-office corporate IT to be an agile, scalable and cost-effective digital service provider for the Vestas business and our end customers. A number of leading-edge capabilities are already in place or under development, while at the same time an extremely complex and pervasive legacy environment creates ongoing challenges for transformation.
Vestas Global IT is building a modern EA competency that is responsible for both classical, cross-domain EA and Technology Acceleration within key capability areas. Under the tagline 'EA is something we do, not something we are', the EA department is the overall accountable for ensuring the needed outcomes and value are achieved through the orchestration of key resources across the organization. In other words, the EA department is a 'Center of Enablement' rather than a standalone 'Center of Excellence'.
With the department still under development, you will be joining a team of four talented individuals whose experience covers the range from EA to management consulting, and from big data systems engineering to organizational and digital transformation. To complement the existing team, we expect you to have a track record of creating business results and bottom-line IT benefits with your EA toolbox in complex corporate IT environments. Key watchwords around the needed outcomes include: agility, reusability, extensibility, and manageability - all delivered with a cost-effective focus that still leaves plenty of room for innovation. To achieve these results, you will be expected to lead and conduct initiatives that create a red-thread from critical business capabilities and strategies to aligned and integrated domain target architectures that can collectively be delivered on in a reliable and cohesive way. One additional challenge is that these higher-level outcomes will need to be achieved over time based on an incremental approach that delivers value in-flight, and we look forward to your experience and insights to challenge and support us in such a journey.
Overall your main responsibility will be to help set and drive the direction and evolution of our integrated landscape of IT technologies and platforms to best enable the digital transformation of Global IT and the Vestas business. To succeed, you will need to challenge, enable and collaborate with a variety of key stakeholders to deliver effective reference and target architectures that will guide IT investment to best enable current and future business priorities. Key elements to highlight in this regard are our data and integration architectures and our extensive SAP landscape as we move towards S/4 HANA.
In addition, you will be expected to actively contribute to the development of the architectural community within Vestas and to provide visible thought leadership, proactive direction and relevant best-practice as part of anchoring EA as a sustainable and value-creating capability for IT and business.
Finally, beyond the architectural community, you will need to be a compelling advocate for architectural methodology and thinking as a means to optimise the return on IT investment and long-term value creation in the business.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- A significant track record (min 5 years) of using EA as a discipline and toolbox to drive business and IT outcomes
- Experience in creating value with landscapes based on incomplete information
- Deep experience with at least two of the following disciplines:
- Business Architecture
- Information Architecture
- Domain Architecture
- Enterprise Integration Architecture
- MSc in a relevant field
- Relevant SAP EA experience is a plus
Your core competencies will be considered just as carefully as your qualifications, and we are looking for:
- A trusted partner profile accomplished at building internal and external bridges, including the ability to adapt and meet the other halfway in the face of resistance
- The ability to see and sell a bigger/better picture by mapping it out and bringing others along on the journey
- The skill to develop and deliver engaging workshops that produce results
- The competence to design and run structured projects for yourself and/or others, even if you don't enjoy it
- Someone who thrives on creating agility out of chaos, and can do it with a smile
- Finally, not to be left out entirely, knowledge of TOGAF/Archimate is a plus.
What we offer
We offer an exciting and challenging job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at the world’s leading wind turbine producer. We value collaboration, simplicity and accountability together with enthusiasm and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
Your primary location of work will be in Aarhus, and you should expect not more than 15 days of travel yearly.
For additional information on the position, please contact VP Christian Ø. Kristensen at +45 5215 7753.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind System A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 42
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Enterprise-Architect-8200/513619701/
Identificador de la vacante:4944543.
Ver las 482 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- SAP Integration Developer. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Total Reward Consultant. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Project Manager in Group Marketing and Sales Development (m/f). Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Knivskarp erfaren økonom og registeranalytiker til KL's Arbejdsgiverpolitiske Center. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Konsulent til Børn og Skole sekretariatet. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Forstander til Slagelse Sprogcenter. Dinamarca, 22 Feb. 2019.
- Projektkoordinator. Dinamarca, 21 Feb. 2019.
- Projektkoordinator. Dinamarca, 21 Feb. 2019.