Embedded Software Developer. Dinamarca
Trabajo de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have a passion for improving products and software quality? And do you thrive when developing market-leading sport technologies?
Then we can offer you an exciting opportunity in our embedded software team. At Trackman we are growing, as we are constantly striving to further develop, produce and deploy our market leading sport tracking solutions. These new products are based on embedded Linux in x86 and ARM environments and microprocessors - we are therefore looking for an experienced and highly motivated software developer.
Are you our software developer?
You will work closely with our in-house R&D software and hardware engineers, mobile application team, and management. You will have the opportunity to engage with various technologies such as sensors for radar and vision data, external interfaces such as Ethernet & USB, various internal interfaces, and sensors such as hall sensors and inclinometers.
What will you be doing?
Improving product software quality by:
- Working with continuous integration & testing
- Working with automated management systems
- Working with product evolution & supporting existing products
- Programming of Linux kernel and SW/HW drivers for both x86 & ARM
- Programming of Linux user code in C/C++
- Python scripting
What are we looking for?
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably +2 years of experience in embedded software development
- Experience in C and C++ programming
- Experience in Python scripting
- Experience in unit and general software testing
- Knowledge in OOD, agile development, Scrum, Unit Testing, and Design Patterns and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge to Open Source Components
- Knowledge of GNU tools
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact René S. Bødtker at +45 4574 4752. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you got what is takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TRACKMAN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Vedbæk; Código postal: 2950; Calle: Stubbeled, Número: 2
- Sitio web: http://careers.trackman.com/o/embedded-software-developer-vedbk
Identificador de la vacante:4977132.
Ver las 706 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Linux expert to create firmware development tools. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Senior Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Mobile / React Native Developer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- BI developer with MySQL and Tableau knowledge. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Consultant Application Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Scrum Master. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Business Analyst Microsoft Dynamics AX. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Software Developers. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.