Embedded Firmware Designer. SYDDANMARK. Dinamarca
Búsqueda en Dinamarca (SYDDANMARK) de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling.
Are you a curious and experienced engineer? And would you like an independent position, yet be part of a strong team of skilled engineers, who deliver quality product improvements for our global customers? Make a difference – join Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric IT Business is a global leader in network-critical physical infrastructure (NCPI) solutions and sets the standard in its industry for quality, innovation and support. As our new Firmware Design Engineer, you will be part of our Sustaining Platform Engineering team of 9 engineers. We provide complex technical support on 3-phase UPS systems in the 10KW to 1.6MW range on a global scale.
R&D and Sustaining Platform Engineering
A large part of the international technical development activities is driven from the Kolding site. Engineers and technicians from all over the world work together to create the very best conditions for our customers in terms of operational stability and operational costs in large data centers.
Find the best solutions for our customers
When our R&D team has developed new firmware the product responsibility is immediately transferred to the Platform Engineering team who provides complex technical support on a global scale but also has the responsibility for debugging, i.e. errors or issues in the firmware. For this we need real specialists – maybe you?
For the debugger to deliver enough information, it is generally necessary to translate the firmware with specific settings ensuring names of variables are saved in the translated firmware. At times it is also required to avoid automatic firmware optimization. To do this type of debugging and implementation of corrections a solid knowledge of DSP, embedded programming (C/C+ and assembler) and FPGA/VHDL is a prerequisite.
- Problem solving at all levels of all types of system issues to proactively implement new functionality / design changes that make our products even better in terms of power availability and user friendliness and to support platform engineers worldwide.
- Through product management projects, design, verify, validate and implement product improvements
- Set up Design Verification Test programs
- Support Test Engineering
- Create Engineering Change Orders and Service Bulletins on new solutions
- Ensure technical documentation is at the latest level at all times
- Participation in global cross function product evolution projects that improve our UPS products even further.
- Review new designs under development
- Ensure that Lessons Learned are communicated to R&D.
Enterprising engineer with a strong technical skill set
- You have a degree in Electrical Engineering combined with 2-3 years of relevant experience with design and programming embedded systems (FPGA, micro processors, DSP)
- Good understanding of high and low level functionality regarding system control in the firmware and the hardware
- Experience with C/C++ and embedded programming (assembler)
- Knowledge of VHDL is an advantage
- Knowledge of and interest in electrical hardware
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English
As a person, you are curious and take an open minded approach to problem solving, yet you conduct your work in a structured and systematic fashion, working independently or in teams. With your drive and focus on quality, you can get to the root of various technical issues and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations on time. You understand how to grasp, define and plan your tasks. Finally, you possess good communication skills in English (written and oral) and cultural understanding that enables you to cooperate with customers and colleagues from many different backgrounds.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 20/01/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC IT DENMARK ApS.
Contacto: S. Michael Jørgensen
Ver las 560 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Embedded Firmware Designer. Dinamarca, 20 Ene. 2018.
Software Engineers C++, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2018.
Software Engineers specilized in JAVA, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2018.
Team Leader Software Development. Dinamarca, 19 Ene. 2018.
Project Manager in Corporate IT. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Software Engineers (Java/C#) in R&D Front Office, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Scrum Master – IT solution, Aarhus. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Regulatory Affairs. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.