Vacante de Ingenieros electrónicos en SYDDANMARK (Dinamarca)
Electronic Design Engineer
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik.
Do you want to help us digitize the heavy construction industry and contribute to a more sustainable world?
Are you an electronic design engineer with hands-on experience in electronics? Are you passionate about using your experience and electronic competences to ensure high-quality solutions? Do you have experience from an international industrial company with a strong brand? Then the job as Electronic Design Engineer with Machine Control Division of Leica Geosystems could be something for you.
Leica Geosystems Machine Control Division provides durable, high-quality products to increase the efficiency of construction operations. Customers all over the world benefit from sophisticated solutions to use advanced technology, improve accuracy and reduce operating costs. The Machine Control Division is located in the beautiful city of Odense, Denmark, but we enjoy a truly multicultural environment with more than 20 nationalities. This major strength makes it possible for us to address tasks from many angles, for the good of the company and the employees. Hence a great deal of your work will be in virtual teams across the world. English is our corporate language. Proficiency in other languages would be beneficial. Domestic and international traveling may occur.
As our Electronic Design Engineer your task will include the following:
- Contribution to all aspects of the EDLC (electronics development life cycle) from design and specification to testing and documentation
- Electronics development in all aspects
- Seek and use best practices, methodologies and tools to deliver electronics to the required standards
- Ensure architectural goals and guidelines as well as agile development processes are followed
- Provide input and recommendation into technical decision making and development direction
- Responsibility for ongoing maintenance and improvement of the associated development environment
- Technical review of internal deliverables
- Interface with other stakeholders (e.g. product management and product support)
- Participation in field testing schedules
- Contribution to continuous improvement of the electronic development process
We expect you to have a relevant technical education and/or practical working background within electronic engineering. Aside from this, the following qualities are pivotal:
- Experience from a global international environment
- Strong personal drive combined with a systematic result oriented approach
- Able to work focused within the given framework, independently as well as in a team
- Perform well in collaboration across the entire organization
- Take responsibility for your assignments, are quality-conscious and keen to meet deadlines
- Passionate about reliable electronic design, thorough approach, can design circuits that work in the first iteration
- Deep understanding of discrete components and able to develop robust, reliable and fail-safe electronics which function under extreme environmental conditions
- Transducer knowledge, including Inclinometer and Gyro’s
- Can bus design
- Automotive industry knowledge, an advantage
- Printed circuit boards layout technique
- Embedded C programming
- Design for manufacturing
- STM32F, microprocessor
- Design specifications, incl. DFMEA
- Strong interpersonal skills when working in multiple teams and projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive and self-driven approach to life and work
- Strong logical, systematic and diagnostic skills
- Ability to know when there is a sense of urgency and act on it
- You are calm and steady under pressure
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 16/01/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.Cómo solicitar el puesto:
Empresa: LEICA GEOSYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY A/S.
Contacto: Steffen Aamøe Gottfredsen
Ver las 243 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
Electronic Design Engineer. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Engineering Manager – Electrical and Instruments. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Manager (m/w) Electric Drive Solutions. Dinamarca, 16 Ene. 2018.
Technical Manager for Electronics & Sensors. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
ERTMS/ETCS System Engineers for Ramboll’s Signalling Department in Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Network SME, IT Foundation, Vestas Global IT-170003OO. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
Newly graduated engineers for Ramboll’s Signalling department in Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.
High Voltage Engineer for Renewable Hybrid Power Plants-1800001D. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2018.