Ofertas de empleo en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Dynamics 365 Talent Functional Consultant
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Working at Microsoft
We are part of a diverse and multi-cultural team of customer focused and results-driven influencers. With a growth mindset and collaboration at its core, the domain leverages the unique talents and skills of all individuals to drive success and deliver results.
This is your opportunity to work and learn with the foremost Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts on a variety of projects, technologies, and geographies. At Microsoft you will be provided with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development across all our technologies and business. As a member of the Microsoft’s Business Applications Domain, you will work on the largest and most complex customer projects across EMEA that will make a real difference in millions of people’s lives
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission statement is a commitment to our customers. We deliver on that commitment by striving to create technology that is accessible to everyone. This is what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so that they can achieve more. Our leadership is focused on bringing out the best in our people, supporting their goals, and allowing them to find deep meaning in their work.
Growth mind-set: At Microsoft, we’re insatiably curious and continuously learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn fast from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together.
Customer obsessed: We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more. We listen and learn about our customers with a beginner’s mind; bringing solutions that meet their needs and innovation to surprise and delight them.
Diversity and inclusion: We don’t just value differences, we seek them out and invite them in. Microsoft is a place where employees can be who they are. As a result, we have better ideas, better products and our customers are better served.
One Microsoft: We are a family of individuals united by one mission. We work together, build on each other’s ideas and collaborate across boundaries to bring the best of Microsoft to our customers as one.
Making a difference: We stand in awe of what human’s dare to achieve and we are motivated every day to empower billions of people to achieve more through our technology and innovation. Our employees harness the power to build on the company’s far-reaching momentum and are driven to change the world.
We are committed to reinvent business processes and productivity, build the intelligent cloud platform and create more personal computing. These three goals are interconnected; allowing us to attract, develop and retain the best talent to be more innovative in the products and services we develop, in the way we solve problems, and in the way, we serve the needs of an increasingly global and diverse customer and partner base.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements:
The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant helps identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities, whilst continually contributing to existing project success. Therefore, the Dynamics 365 for Talent Consultant must be effective in fostering executive level relationships. You will play a key role in leveraging partners and off-shore teams as part of the overall Microsoft services delivery model. Additionally, you will assist to improve the mapping of industry specific requirements to the functions of the new Dynamics 365 for Talent platform. Identifying solution gaps and developing solution options, such as the inclusion of components from Independent Software Vendors, other Microsoft products or customer-specific customisations, is also crucial in this role.
The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant must be able to cover the following tasks:
a) Establish an overview of the requirements defined by the customer including definition of business, technical, and architectural requirements.
b) Recognise any inconsistencies, assumptions, and critical elements.
c) Aid in the design the end-to-end functional architecture and solution design.
d) Document, propose and discuss the architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications.
e) Facilitate and accelerate the decision process, considering the customer’s business strategy, drivers, requirements and challenges; whilst bearing in mind the relevant industry trends.
f) Implementation of Dynamics 365 including configuration, customisation and development of the Dynamics 365 platform.
This is a unique opportunity for individuals with a profound Talent Management ERP solution background. The role will require both a broad and deep industry knowledge and the ability to design solutions by mapping customer business expectations to reusable end-to-end business application solutions. The Dynamics 365 for Talent Functional Consultant will engage in senior level business decision maker discussions related to agility, business value, and business processes. This position will focus on delivery of the largest, most complex, and most strategic projects in EMEA.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 for Talent Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
· Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large Talent Management ERP solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 and/or competitive ERP solutions such as SAP, Oracle, Watson or Workday.
· Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
· Advanced business knowledge in Talent Management ERP solutions, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
· Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
· Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
· Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
· Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
· Education level/Qualifications: Higher relevant education preferred
· In addition to English, another language relevant within the EMEA area would be an asset.
· Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment. Combined with a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 Talent Management Solution.
· Flexible with travel. Travel (up to 70%) is an integral part of this job as well as high levels of recognition and visibility. Living close to a major city/airport will be an advantage.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: MICROSOFT DANMARK APS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Kgs. Lyngby; Código postal: 2800; Calle: Kanalvej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/job/608628/Dynamics-365-Talent-Functional-Consultant
Identificador de la vacante:5021502.
Ver las 725 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- 3 Robotics Engineers, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 21 Sep. 2019.
- WiFi Specialist, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 21 Sep. 2019.
- 3 Software Engineers, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 21 Sep. 2019.
- DATA SCIENTIST. Dinamarca, 20 Sep. 2019.
- Technical Test Specialist R&D - Embedded Systems. Dinamarca, 20 Sep. 2019.
- Software Tester. Dinamarca, 20 Sep. 2019.
- Senior Backend Developer, Core Services & Architecture. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.
- Data Migration Lead. Dinamarca, 19 Sep. 2019.