Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative. Byen København
Búsqueda de agente de servicio de atención al cliente en Byen København (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de ventanillas de informaciones › agente de servicio de atención al cliente.
Traducción de la profesión: Almindeligt kontor- og kundeservicearbejde › Kundeservice › Kundeinformationsarbejde › Oplysnings- og forespørgselsarbejde.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Dutch speaking Customer Service Representative for an international company in Copenhagen, Denmark
At one.com we are looking for a skilled and service-minded employee for our Dutch customer support! Are you fluent in Dutch? Can you offer great customer support? Do you want to learn more about websites and domains? Then we definitely need you on the team!
As a Customer Service Representative at one.com, your primary job is to help and guide our customers in the use of our products and services via chat, e-mail, and phone. In this position, there are also great opportunities to take on additional responsibilities in e.g. translation, product specialization, testing, training or other areas that you find interesting and would like to develop.
We would love to hear from you if you
- Speak and write fluent Dutch, and have a service-minded, thorough, and customer-oriented approach
- Want to provide great support for our customers, with the ability to adapt your communication to the individual customer in your interactions
- Want to expand and/or utilize your knowledge of websites, web hosting, and support
- Want to work in a fun and multicultural environment with good colleagues, flexible working hours and a great lunch scheme
Preferably you have experience in providing exceptional customer service and you want to learn more about web hosting, websites and domains. However, we are looking for talent and we will provide thorough training in the first period of your employment. Most important is that you will always bring your best skills in teamwork and communication with you to work.
You will be successful in this position if you are positive, open and ready to help where it’s needed. If you are committed to both your work and the well-being of your colleagues, you are just the candidate we are looking for, and we hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
Good to know
- The position is full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Your working hours are scheduled on a weekly schedule with 7.5 hours each day, excl. lunch
- Work at weekends will occur
- The salary will be DKK 23,000 per month
- The start date is as soon as possible!
- Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis
At one.com Copenhagen you are offered
- A hybrid working model with 2-3 days at home a week
- Full pay during parental leave
- Pension plan, health insurance, and an annual health check
- World-class lunch arrangement provided by Meyers Kitchen
- One of the best locations in Copenhagen right next to the Central Station
- A modern office environment including MuteBoxes and ergonomic furniture
- 5 extra vacation days on top of your 5 weeks of vacation
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hotels, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,900,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 600 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 10 major brands well established in the European market
Diversity and Inclusion
At group.ONE we are intentional about diversity, equality and creating an inclusive climate. We work not only across continents and countries, but also across gender expressions, generations, cultures, sexual orientations, religions, and perspectives.
Therefore, group.ONE is an equal opportunity workplace committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity/ expression.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Byen København.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: ONE.COM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1560; Calle: Kalvebod Brygge, Número: 24
- Sitio web: https://jobs-one-com-copenhagen.recruitio.dk/selection/dutch_speaking_customer_service_representative-3233?lang=en
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 22 de Septiembre de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:5684348.
Ver las 293 ofertas de trabajo de Personal de apoyo administrativo › Empleados en trato directo con el público › Empleados de servicios de información al cliente › Empleados de ventanillas de informaciones › agente de servicio de atención al cliente ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Kundeservicemedarbejdere til Teleperformance søges. Dinamarca, 01 Oct. 2022.
- Norsktalende administrativ kundeservicemedarbeider. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2022.
- Kundeservicemedarbejder. Dinamarca, 30 Sep. 2022.
- To deltidsmedarbejdere med flair for kundeservice til Movias Call Center. Dinamarca, 29 Sep. 2022.
- Elgiganten Copenhagen seek Finnish speaking Technical Advisor. Dinamarca, 29 Sep. 2022.
- Swedish speaking customer/sales representative - svensktalande kundrepresentant til København. Dinamarca, 27 Sep. 2022.
- ZERV ApS søger kundeservicemedarbejder.. Dinamarca, 23 Sep. 2022.
- Bring Parcels søger Kundeservicemedarbejdere til højsæson. Dinamarca, 22 Sep. 2022.