Ofertas de empleo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB4848
Business Unit: Almac Clinical Services, Ireland
Open To: Internal & External Candidates
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years now employing almost 5,000 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), including our recently announced expansion in Dundalk, across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people - your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Distribution team as our site in Dundalk, you will be responsible for the effective picking and processing of Distribution Orders. The role also extends to include receipt of material into Distribution and overall inventory management.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
Please note the working hours for this role are Monday – Friday 07.30-15.30
• Educated to Leaving Certificate Level 4 or equivalent (minimum five passes including English and Mathematics required)
• Significant relevant experience in a similar role
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
• Previous Distribution/Warehouse experience
• Knowledge of hygiene standards and Good Manufacturing Practice
We recognise rewarding our people is not just about money, so we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees which includes:
• Competitive salary • Family friendly flexible working
• Learning and development opportunities and support • Occupational sick pay
• Enhanced pension contribution • Long service awards
• 34 days annual leave allowance • Marriage leave
• Free car parking • Moving house leave
• Critical illness policy • Perks discount scheme
• Death in service benefit • HSF health benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
03rd June 2019 at 9.00am
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 3.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Nivel educativo: Segundo ciclo de enseñanza secundaria.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Almac Pharmaceuticals Ireland.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2112088.