Director of Finance and Operations. Viken. Noruega
Empleos de director financiero/directora financiera en Noruega (Viken)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores financieros › director financiero/directora financiera.
Traducción de la profesión: Managers › Administrative and commercial managers › Business services and administration managers › Finance managers.
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Oslo International School (OIS) seeks an outstanding Director of Finance and Operations (DFO) to help ensure the school's delivery of excellence in international education.
The DFO is the school's senior professional in areas of finance and operations. The position reports directly to the Head of School.
The DFO is responsible for the financial and business operations of the school, including:
● Providing advice and guidance on the school's strategic direction, finances, and resource allocation.
● Working with leaders and staff to ensure the school's long-term financial health and sustainability.
● Preparing annual and long-term budgets and ensuring effective financial controls.
● Working with the Head of School and others to ensure compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
● Reporting to the Board of Trustees regularly on accounts, plans, and projects. The DFO also serves on the Board Finance and Facilities committees.
● Overseeing facility use, maintenance, and security.
● In conjunction with ICT staff, leading and managing the ICT function within the school.
● Providing oversight to ensure human resource programs serve staff and the school effectively.
Because of this wide coverage, a more thorough description of the roles and responsibilities of the DFO is provided on the pages that follow.
Please send a letter of interest, CV/resume, and list of at least three professional references to jobsoslois.no.
OIS will move forward with the interview and selection process as suitable candidates apply. As such, applications should be submitted expeditiously and no later than 15 May 2022.
For more information, please see this comprehensive description of the role.
OIS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Since 1963, Oslo International School has offered a challenging international education in English to children of all nationalities. Our vision is to develop the unique potential of all students as we inspire them to become internationally minded, academically and socially skilled individuals ready for lifelong learning in a constantly changing global world. In our architecturally unique and modern learning environment, we house 600 Pre-School - IB2 students and 130 faculty members from all over the world.
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: OSLO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Oferta de trabajo obtenida del portal Eures, con fecha 15 de Mayo de 2022, y con identificador de la vacante:826d929f-c33e-40b7-b148-d5f4a70addd8.
Ver las 55 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes › Directores administradores y comerciales › Directores de administración y servicios › Directores financieros › director financiero/directora financiera ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares: