Europeos.es : Inicio > Oferta de empleo en Dinamarca > Directores de administración y servicios > Deloitte Is Looking For A Talented Professional With A Passion For Business Execution To Join The Office Of The Nordic Ceo
Deloitte is looking for a talented professional with a passion for business execution to join the Office of the Nordic CEO
Oferta de trabajo en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN) de Directores de administración y servicios
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Deloitte is a complex organization that experience rapid growth and at the same time execute a series of transformational plays. To deliver on this agenda we are looking for a vigorous and talented professional with program management, project management or strategy implementation experience to manage the execution of Deloitte’s strategic agenda on a Nordic level.
What impact will you make?
Would you like to create an impact, while evolving in a dynamic and inclusive culture founded on cooperation, curiosity and high ambitions? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! We acknowledge and fulfil your potential and offer you a strong professional network, where you can unfold your interests and passions.
You will step into a challenging, versatile and fun role where you get to support the Nordic and Danish CEO and COO in executing Deloitte’s strategic and operational priorities on a Nordic level. In the role you will take part in creating a more robust execution of the annual management cycle and of the key priorities in our firm.
You will be a part of the OCEO (Office of the CEO) in Deloitte Nordic and work closely in a collaborative team that supports the Nordic CEO and COO and hereby touch upon everything from strategy design and execution over business development projects to planning Executive meetings and following up on decisions and actions. Hence the role will provide an opportunity to work close to key decision makers and thus ensure a continuous impact that matters. Your line of reference will be Executive Senior Manager in the strategic team in OCEO and you will have your base in the Copenhagen office.
Your primary areas of responsibility will be around supporting the execution of key priorities, designing and executing our annual management cycle and strengthening the robustness in planning and follow up on Executive and Operating Committee meetings. The task will include:
- Create and maintain project portfolio across the firm and report continuous pressure level
- Track and follow up on progress on executing the strategic priorities in business units, enabling areas and on firm wide initiatives
- Design and maintain annual management cycle for the Nordic and Danish firm and ensure timely execution hereof
- Participate in designing strategic planning process
- Engage with stakeholders to discuss presentations for Executive to ensure a clear articulation of objective and decisions to be made as well as what content to include
- Plan, prepare and follow up on Executive and Operating committee meetings on a Nordic and Danish level
- Execute and support execution of various projects in collaboration with business units and enabling areas
- Develop ad hoc presentations for CEO and COO
You are an empathetic and socially intelligent individual with a strong personal drive and a thorough business understanding. You are recognized for your high intellect and quick thinking. You enjoy creating order in chaos and on a professional level you have your mind set on ensuring that leadership priorities are executed successfully. You strive keeping several balls in the air and you have a healthy balance between empathy towards others and confidence in yourself. You are fuelled by collaboration and view colleagues as a key source for you to learn and develop. You are detail-oriented yet able to keep focus on the bigger picture. Your communication skills are excellent (Danish and English oral and written fluency are prerequisites).
You probably have 2-4 years of experience working with programme management, project management or strategy. Experience in supporting top management is an advantage. You have probably completed a mast
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 01/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Sune Olsen
Empresa: Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 339 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Technical Project Manager to implement complex airport systems. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Senior Campaign & Data Specialist for our global branding department. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- International Project Manager. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Head of Group Innovation Accelerator. Dinamarca, 15 May. 2018.
- Head of Global Digital Development Centre. Dinamarca, 12 May. 2018.
- Product Quality Manager - Hardware. Dinamarca, 12 May. 2018.
- IT Project Manager - Integration SIOP. Dinamarca, 12 May. 2018.
- Product Quality Manager. Dinamarca, 12 May. 2018.