Data Scientist. Dinamarca
Vacantes de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Blackwood Seven is a Media AI Platform helping Marketing optimize future media investments and predict the business results. The platform applies artificial intelligence and machine learning to media planning across all offline and online media channels – and it is powered by HamiltonAI.
Come and join our AI team. We are currently hiring data scientists to join us in Copenhagen.
As a data scientist you’ll participate in generating mixed marketing models starting from beginning of initial data verification, creating and deploying the model to finally quality ensuring the output results. In return, we offer you a vibrant environment where you have the opportunity to learn about the most cutting edge technologies, experiment and create while working with cool, autonomous teams.
The team AI team is responsible for developing and maintaining a software framework that allows for quickly building a multitude of state of the art models in a scalable fashion, whilst at the same time create and verifying the models that satisfy the customers needs.
Our team works in close collaboration software engineers in the platform development team as well as colleagues in product delivery and customer success.
We imagine that you are an ambitious data scientist who takes pride in getting the details right, but at the same time is concerned with the overall end outcome. You may be newly graduated or only have a few years of experience but you have drive, and talent, takes responsibility and are eager to learn and grow fast.
If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
About The Role
As a Data Scientist, here is what you’ll probably spend most of your time on:
- Taking part in onboarding data. What types of data is available, what are needed what are nice to have, what is the quality of the data, intricacies like correlation and causality.
- Creating and adjusting models and analyse whether the model creates “sane” output.
- Contribute with developing automated dashboards/reports with relevant output statistics of the model and data.
- Collaborating with teams that utilise the models.
- Being a team player (R&D teams in Blackwood Seven are self-managing and we like people who take initiative and are self-driven);
- Having fun and hacking away.
Here are some competencies/attributes that we look for:
- A masters degree in math, physics, computer science, statistics, engineering or similar.
- A self-starter, a good communicator, and willing to present and advocate the team’s work to other teams.
- Learning, teaching, sparring, asking questions
- Distributed version control systems (Git/GitHub is a plus).
- Experienced in R, Python, Matlab or similar.
- Experienced in visualising complex data
- Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Having played around with AWS
About Blackwood Seven
We are very agile and follow modern software engineering best practices. We believe that technology and creativity are the most powerful tools to disrupt and set the standards of a new era. Most of all, we believe in people. The way that we work is guided by some fundamental values:
We believe that our colleagues will do their best to perform their tasks and to realize Blackwood Seven’s goals. We believe that our colleagues are trustworthy, hardworking, and honest.
We believe that everyone has the same right to make and influence decisions. This means that we safely trust our colleagues to make the majority of the decisions relevant for the role they are filling in the team.
We believe that everyone needs full access to all knowledge in order to have the best possible basis for making decisions. We believe that they may have valuable ideas that we otherwise might miss.
Join us. Resistance is futile.
If you see yourself as a part of our team at Blackwood Seven and believe that you can contribute with something valuable, apply for the position!
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BLACKWOOD SEVEN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Livjægergade, Número: 17B
- Sitio web: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1155388325/
Identificador de la vacante:4959060.
Ver las 1,161 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Agile Software Tester. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- System Architect for Large Scale IoT Systems. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- Software Engineer for medical device development. Dinamarca, 23 May. 2019.
- System engineer for IT Risk Management. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2019.
- Senior Solution Architects, Finland/Sweden/Denmark/Poland. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- SAP S/4 Hana UI5 Developer. Dinamarca, 21 May. 2019.
- Application Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Database Expert to Big data & Analytics infrastructure, Nordea Global. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.