Data Scientist. Dinamarca
Vacante en Dinamarca de Ingenieros electrónicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 25,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Job ID: 12824
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in Denmark
Mode of employment: Full Time - 12 months
About the position
For our Analysis & Diagnostics team, we are looking for new talented colleagues to join us in developing the next generation digital products, where we are working with Big Data, PCA, Machine Learning and Neural Networks. The Analysis & Diagnostics team is a part of Technology, Service Development and consists of approximately 25 employees in Denmark, Spain and India. In the team, we are working on different projects/platforms like vibration diagnostics, service R&D, predictive model-based analysis, fleet performance and data warehouse. You can learn more about our diagnostic services by watching the short video via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Goiu-F1o_10
For the part of the Analysis & Diagnostics team in Brande, we are looking for a data scientist to work with development of a condition monitoring system for detection of abnormalities in converters as part of the EU funded ROMEO project. The project runs in collaboration with the CMS department in offshore technology and converter specialists. The project starts off at a low TRL with the aim of developing and implementing the CMS into production. Hence, the project includes phases of data analysis/pattern recognition, algorithm development, validation and integration to current diagnostic setup.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Data Scientist, you will take part in shaping the future wind turbine diagnostics by being responsible for the development of the new diagnostic models for converters. With your ability to apply your analytical skills, you will be able to recognize patterns in data and develop damage detection algorithms for converters based on electrical knowledge, physical characteristics and PCA/ML, with a strong focus on minimizing false positives. In this work you will be in contact with several internal stakeholders to gather the needed knowledge for doing analysis.
More specifically, your work will cover:
- Development and validation of new signal processing and machine learning algorithms that can detect the smallest deviation in data, indicating converter defects.
- Ensuring the optimal measurement setup in cooperation with converter specialists.
- Responsibility for implementation into current diagnostic setup.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a MSc or PhD degree within the fields of electrical engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
- You have 3+ years of experience working as a data scientist and/or pattern recognition and you have extensive knowledge of electric components and basics of condition monitoring systems.
- In your career, you have gained experience in statistical analysis and profound knowledge about scientific programming (Python, Matlab etc.), preferably from an industrial enterprise.
- You possess extensive knowledge about signal processing and applying PCA, ML and DL methods on SQL data.
- You have an analytical and innovative mindset, and you are not afraid of working with terabytes of data.
- You are highly result-oriented and with your knowledge of data science and your ownership attitude, you are able to drive tasks independently.
- It comes naturally to you to build and maintain good and rewarding relationships.
- Furthermore, you possess excellent English skills, both orally and in writing.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Mikkel Wilki Thygesen via phone +45 51673264
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via hr.dk.pgsiemens.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
You may also apply through the following link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/en-int/career
If you want to know more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxqC5eFU3Jo&t=8s
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001119799P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fUS&career_job_req_id=12824&selected_lang=en_US&jobAlertControl
Identificador de la vacante:4894363.
Ver las 191 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Lead Senior Specialist, Power Plants-18000245. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Data Scientist. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Data Scientist. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2018.
- Robotic System Engineer and Automation System Engineer Internships. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- HV/MV Engineer for building transmission systems for offshore wind farms. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Lead Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2018.
- Supplier Quality Engineer in Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Test Management Engineer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.