Data Management Specialist for materials data and systems
Trabajos en Dinamarca de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Ready to be our new master data and data systems expert?
This is your opportunity to be part of the LEGO Group and gain valuable experience as you provide the data that we need to secure high-quality materials to produce LEGO® playsets for the builders of tomorrow.
Secure the right master data and improve our digital quality systems tools
You will join our Materials division consisting of 3 strong teams dedicated to driving the corporate sustainability agenda and safeguarding our material platform with high-quality plastics and dyes in the correct quantities. Together, we scout the market for the best materials and are responsible for testing and approving materials and securing availability to the LEGO Group value chain.
You will be our data management specialist - meaning you will be the go-to person when it comes to analysing and reporting high-quality master data.
With a focus on traceability and transparency of data, you will also collaborate with platform experts to further develop our data management platforms to optimise the collection and utilisation of data. Thus, you help us ensure that we stay ahead on material needs, risks and opportunities.
Your tasks include:
- Ensuring needed authorisation, user support and master data maintenance
- Securing discipline in maintaining correct usage of Materials IT systems, with specific attention to SAP
- Identifying new opportunities for data application for decision-making and problem-solving in operations
- Developing, coordinating and executing training to strengthen usage and understanding of approval, quality & knowledge management systems
A job that connects you to the entire value chain
As our data management specialist in the department, you will be the one to provide vital data to, and from, the entire value chain, including senior management, Quality, Engineering, Procurement and Production. With this responsibility, you also have the opportunity to shape the future of our materials systems landscape and platforms and be the connecting link between Corporate IT and the Materials department.
A facilitator with the mindset to become our data and IT expert
For this position, we are looking for a combination of analytical knowledge, IT skills and a high level of self-motivation to grow your knowledge within plastic materials and dyes. So, whether you have a degree within mechanical engineering, chemistry, physics, production, data science, economy and IT, business administration and digital management or the like, this position might be relevant for you.
What is important is that you have solid analytical skills and knowledge of IT, including SAP - which allows you to efficiently drive and secure optimal usage and integrity of our digital data management tools.
You also bring:
- Experience with data management and working with Industry 4.0 - enabling you to connect data management with production and digitalisation
- Solid IT knowledge, enabling you to secure optimal usage and integrity of our digital data management tools such as SAP
- Preferably, knowledge of Minitab, Granta MI and a Six Sigma Black Belt, although it is not a prerequisite
- Fluent communication skills in English
Bringing it to life
”In Materials, we are ambitious about fulfilling our Planet Promise to secure a greener future for the next generations to come. We want you to join us in the pursuit of the future sustainable materials, and you will contribute to identifying and driving opportunities through data management and understanding,” says Morten Backmann, Senior Manager of Lab & Analysis.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Morten Backmann on +45 53 19 52 87.
We do not have application deadlines on any of our positions. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and fill the position once we have found the right candidate.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: LEGO SYSTEM A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Billund; Código postal: 7190; Calle: Åstvej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/data-management-specialist-for-materials-data-and-systems/56104963
Identificador de la vacante:4863617.
Ver las 483 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Data Management Specialist for materials data and systems. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Senior Robotics Developers and Autonomous Mobile Robotics Engineers (AMR).. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- SAP Architect for Supply Chain. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Embedded System Engineer. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.
- CMMS Project Manager. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- SOFTWARE DEVELOPER WITH FOCUS ON CONTINUOUS DELIVERY. Dinamarca, 09 Ago. 2018.
- BO RAN Engineer. Dinamarca, 08 Ago. 2018.