Data Management Consultant for Cap FS M/W/X. Bélgica
Vacantes en Bélgica de Analistas de sistemas
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Intellectuele, wetenschappelijke en artistieke beroepen : Specialisten op het gebied van informatie- en communicatietechnologie : Software- en applicatieontwikkelaars en -analisten : Systeemanalisten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
As the leader for today¿s leaders in financial services, Capgemini Financial Services brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next-generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. In fact, we currently serve 2/3rds of the world¿s top banks and insurers combined. With a network of over 25,000 professionals serving nearly 1,000 clients worldwide, Capgemini Financial Services collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership that create tangible value.
part-time on-site, part-time home working
What we offer you?
A dynamic environment with like-minded professionals and challenging projects for large clients at home and abroad. That is what you can expect when you start working with us.
We like to work together to achieve good results, but we think a pleasant working atmosphere is just as important. We regularly share knowledge with each other and regularly go out for a nice Friday afternoon drink. What else can you expect?
¿ Immediately a permanent contract with a suitable salary
¿ A company car and fuel card
¿ An expense allowance and a meal allowance
¿ 32 vacation days
¿ A non-contributory pension and hospitalization insurance
¿ A laptop, SIM card and connectivity fee. This way you can work from anywhere
Communication and personality
- English: must have
- French: nice to have
- Dutch: nice to have
- Strong soft skills: good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic, etc.
- Confident and not afraid of a new challenge
- Education (Bachelor or master degree) in the same matter or equivalent through experience
- Working experience in data management (better if has worked with relevant regulations such as GDPR, etc.)
- Understanding of data management concepts such as Data Governance, Data Lineage, Data Models, Data Quality, Control Frameworks, Data Architecture, Data Analysis, BI, Data Warehousing, etc. It is a plus if the candidate has already applied these methodologies in projects.
- Knowledge of key data management tools such as Collibra, Ab Initio, Informatica etc.
- Capable to query data sources: working experience with SQL, ETL, BI tools, reporting
- Prove ability to execute, shape and manage the execution of data tasks and project tasks
- Being able to work and liaise with various stakeholders, ranging from technical to non-technical
- Analytical skills: able to go deep into the requirements and source data of the customer to come up with good solutions.
- Presentation skills: able to document and present solutions to customers, development teams, support handover, ¿
- Have a hands-on approach
Nice to Have
Experience within the financial services industry is a plus
Experience in relevant regulations
What motivates you?
Would you like to grow into the role of expert or would you rather develop your managerial skills? At Capgemini, you are at the helm and you have the freedom to direct your career yourself. So tell us your ambitions, we are happy to help you with that. You have access to more than hundreds of training and education through the All you can train program, our Capgemini Academy and the Capgemini University at our unique location near Paris.
País del trabajo: Bélgica.
Número de puestos: 1.
Experiencia: 1 años.
Empleador: CAPGEMINI BELGIUM.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:1384391.
Ver las 1,156 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Developpeur .Net H/F/X. Bélgica, 20 Abr. 2021.
- Développeur Java H/F/X. Bélgica, 20 Abr. 2021.
- Analyste fonctionnel H/F/X. Bélgica, 20 Abr. 2021.
- Growth Hacker M/W/X. Bélgica, 20 Abr. 2021.
- Software TESTER bij een FAMILIALE & GROEIENDE onderneming!. Bélgica, 18 Abr. 2021.
- Java Backend Developer H/F/X. Bélgica, 17 Abr. 2021.
- Software Engineer Python H/F/X. Bélgica, 17 Abr. 2021.
- Solution Designer H/F/X. Bélgica, 17 Abr. 2021.