Data Engineer. Skåne län. Suecia
Ofertas en Suecia (Skåne län) de Electrotécnicos
Clasificación del trabajo: Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Electrotécnicos.
Arbete som kräver kortare högskoleutbildning eller motsvarande kunskaper : Tekniker- och ingenjörsarbete m.m. som kräver kortare högskoleutbildning : Ingenjörer och tekniker : Elingenjörer och eltekniker
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
About Joint Academy
We are a team of researchers, software developers, designers and other professionals creating a digital treatment for one of the world's most common ailments: osteoarthritis. Our platform connects patients with trained physiotherapists, and gives them access to education and an individualized daily schedule of exercises. Everything we do is based on world-class science, and the effectiveness of our treatment has been validated by several peer-reviewed studies. On the technical side, we balance the fast pace required in a startup with continual investment in frameworks, tools and practices to keep our platform healthy in the long term.
About the Data Team
The Data team is a small but vital team at Joint Academy. Our mission is to enlighten the whole company with deep knowledge about our users to enable informed decisions. The responsibilities of the team include:
- Providing analyses of our patients’ behaviour and medical outcomes as input to the medical team responsible for conducting medical studies
- Building and maintaining the infrastructure around all the data that flows through our system, in order to enable a high-performing Business Intelligence solution
- Aiding other teams with in-depth analysis of the user base and how users interact with our apps, as support for rapid UX development
- Using data science and AI to build statistical and ML models to provide supporting tools to the system
A current focus is to take our underlying BI platform to the next level. We have a growing amount of users and an ever-growing need to provide crucial monitoring and insights into the user base for our internal stake holders. To this end we are spending significant effort on integrating the BI tool Tableau into our purpose-built ETL pipeline.
About the role
We are looking for an engineer with a keen interest in Data Engineering, the plumbing that is required to make Data Science possible. The person we are looking for needs to have a strong foundation in computer science, and a deep understanding of how software systems work and interact with each other.
What you will do
Build out the data platform at Joint Academy. Currently it interacts with a number of different systems mainly through Postgres databases using an ETL-based workflow written in Python.Help out with analytical data science work providing accurate and insightful answers to stake holders’ questions about our data.
Who you are
A passionate engineer with an analytical mind and a curiosity towards answering questions as well as coming up with interesting ones yourselfSpecific knowledge about Python and its various excellent data science libraries (such as Pandas) is a plusYou are comfortable with multiple programming languages and paradigms and can easily pick up new ones as neededYou will need to understand the behaviors of the systems the data platform interacts with on a deep level, which requires an ability to read code in several languagesYou are comfortable interacting with relational databases. Specifically, knowing Postgres is a plusIt is a plus if you are comfortable writing advanced SQL queriesYou have a good grasp of Unix systems and understand modern cloud-based infrastructureYou hold a permanent Swedish work permit
You will work with something meaningful and help improve the lives of our patients every dayYou will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of people with different expertise, including leading academic scientists, medical professionals and experienced product developers30 days paid vacationPension and insurance packageFlexible working hoursWellness contribution and workout during working hours.Modern office in Malmö with great views of the city, only 400 meters from Malmö central station
País del trabajo: Suecia.
Región: Skåne län.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Arthro Therapeutics AB.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:23656839.
Ver las 434 ofertas de trabajo de Técnicos y profesionales de nivel medio : Profesionales de las ciencias y la ingeniería de nivel medio : Técnicos en ciencias físicas y en ingeniería : Electrotécnicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Fibertekniker till Axians ICT AB!. Suecia, 15 Dic. 2019.
- Elektronikingenjör till Jakkal i Karlskoga!. Suecia, 14 Dic. 2019.
- Projektör inom distributionsnät till Creative Networks. Suecia, 14 Dic. 2019.
- Geoingenjör till Vattenfall Research and Development. Suecia, 14 Dic. 2019.
- Produktionstekniker till Dynamic Precision!. Suecia, 13 Dic. 2019.
- Senior Control Systems Engineer. Suecia, 10 Dic. 2019.
- Ingenjör med apparatfokus till Gripens Identifieringssystem. Suecia, 08 Dic. 2019.
- Junior automationsingenjör sökes till Midroc. Suecia, 06 Dic. 2019.