Customer Service Representative. Københavns omegn
Demanda en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca) de Cajeros y expendedores de billetes
Clasificación del trabajo: Trabajadores de los servicios y vendedores de comercios y mercados : Vendedores : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes : Cajeros y expendedores de billetes.
Service- og salgsarbejde : Salgsarbejde : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening : Kasseassistentarbejde og beslægtet kundebetjening
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Sennheiser Communications, we want to provide best-in class headset solutions with a premium customer-centric approach and to do this, we are looking for a Customer Service Representative joining us for the next 12 Months.
If you are an energetic and service minded person, who thrives in a fast paced environment, you could be the one we are looking for.
You will join a dynamic organization at an exciting time, as we are building structures and processes.
Based at our headquarters in Ballerup, you will service our BTB customers within the CC&O and the Gaming segment,
Your main tasks will be
• Order handling and follow-up
• B2B Customer contact
• Contact to Procurement, Finance, Sales and other internal stakeholders
• Contact to 3rd party logistics partner and Freight Forwarders
• Ad hoc support tasks
Who we are looking for
• You must be open to and thrive with changes
• You are committed and have focus on details
• You are experienced with customer service and order handling
• You are good at understanding ERP systems and processes
• You have full proficiency in English - other European language is an advantage
• Knowledge of AX2012 is an advantage
Application and Contact
Please send your CV and motivated application as soon as possible using the e-recruitment system.
The vacancy will be closed as soon as we have found our new colleague.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Karina R. Thomsen at +45 2535 6898.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at www.senncom.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SENNHEISER COMMUNICATIONS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Industriparken, Número: 27
- Sitio web: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=10073&company=DGS&username=&site=VjItaHJ4VmtnZEVBOWFWWnB1V2tIMmtRZz09
Identificador de la vacante:5074726.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Teamkoordinator ved Picsolve i LEGOLAND®. Dinamarca, 08 Dic. 2019.
- Butiksmedhjælper til bagerbutik. Dinamarca, 06 Dic. 2019.
- Heste-kendere til kundeservice hos Sitel Denmark. Dinamarca, 03 Dic. 2019.
- Serviceminded colleague for German Customer Support at One.com!. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- Norwegian speaking Customer Care Service Specialist for Nets. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- Serviceminded colleague for Dutch Customer Support at One.com!. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- Serviceminded colleague for Swedish Customer Support at One.com!. Dinamarca, 29 Nov. 2019.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (GERMAN SPEAKING). Dinamarca, 26 Nov. 2019.