CRM Project Manager. Dinamarca
Ofertas de Directores de administración y servicios en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse inden for forretningsservice og administrative funktioner : Ledelse inden for anden forretningsservice og andre administrative funktioner
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
(Location: Flexible (Denmark))
Danfoss is focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences by ensuring that customer’s immediate and future needs are understood. CRM provides an essential component in enabling Danfoss to engage customers and understand their needs, but also ensures our organization is working more efficiently to meet our customer’s needs. In order to accelerate the future development of CRM and deploy solutions globally, we need you.
You will become part of a fast-paced and high-energy team with agile and dedicated professionals set to roll out, maintain and further develop the global platform for the entire Danfoss business.
Join us on an exciting digital journey, ensuring that our global CRM platform – Salesforce.com, is an efficient tool for our sales force as a key initiative offering Danfoss a significant competitive advantage.
Project Management with grate impact on future solutions
In this position you will plan and manage CRM projects from start to end with direct report to the Head of CRM – part of Danfoss Business Systems. You will be the owner of specific CRM projects, and you must be able to effectively overcome various “road blocks”. Together with the project team members from our CRM delivery team and business consultants and representatives from regions and segments, you will drive projects and managing budgets, resource requests, project plans and make sure, that changes are implemented to the right quality and on time.
As you will be part of a truly global company you will communicate with stakeholders at all levels, where you will take the lead, making things happen. Your responsibilities will include:
- Use CRM experience to define, design and then manage projects through build, to completion, to business/customer adoption.
- Ensure that project scope and prerequisites are signed off with key stakeholders and controlled from start to end.
- Manage delivery with the agreed project budget.
- Build solid project plans with key milestones and tight follow up on project tasks.
- Resource management and Stakeholder analysis.
- Report risks and issues to relevant parties in due time.
- Report to Steering Committees.
- Support yearly roadmap planning.
Essential personal characteristics
- Customer Focus, passion for creating positive Customer Experience.
- Strong influencing skills and motivation skills.
- Problem solver.
- Strong drive and passion for results to affect change.
- Structured and being able to keep tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Challenge seeker, ambitious with strong personal drive.
- Delivery and result oriented.
- Flexible and prepared for global travel activities.
- Very strong English skills both in speaking and writing.
Mastering project management capabilities in delivering CRM projects
You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Technology, Management or equivalent, combined with proven experience in managing complex projects. It is essential that you through your experience can demonstrate the ability to define, design, deliver, manage and lead a forward thinking global organization to deliver best in class CRM solutions supporting the customer experience. You also have a solid track record in designing and delivering CRM projects in one or more process areas including: Marketing, Sales or Service in large international companies with global responsibility. Ideally you have worked with or you have implemented Salesforce.com our chosen CRM platform.
On a personal level, you are pro-active with a high drive and hold strong influencing skills and motivation skills.
You have strong analytical skills and a good understanding of complex end-to-end business processes across different functions. You are a strong communicator and are able to keep calm in stressful situations.
Come and join us, if you are ready to put your project management skills to the test in a highly innovative environment.
For further information about the position, please contact Annette Trosborg, Director, CRM Business Support & Project at +45 2041 8174. For information regarding the process, please contact Senior Recruiter, Marie H.-Kristensen +45 2860 5891.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: DANFOSS A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Nordborg; Código postal: 6430; Calle: Nordborgvej, Número: 81
- Sitio web: https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=30033&siteid=5635&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=1392608
Identificador de la vacante:4892411.
Ver las 225 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de administración y servicios no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Creative Entrepreneur to bring LEGO® People House to life. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- CRM Project Manager. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2018.
- Clinical Trial Manager for Oticon Medical. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Advocacy & Urban Ambassador Community Manager, Urban Development. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Event Project Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Oct. 2018.
- Clinical Trial Administrator. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Agile Coach - T&L Digital. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.
- Senior Clinical Trial Manager. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2018.