Demanda de Ingenieros químicos en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde inden for kemi
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Seaborg Technologies we are developing and bringing to market an advanced and innovative molten salt reactor technology to provide safe and sustainable nuclear energy to the world. We are working closely with regulators, shipyards, and the nuclear industry to produce floating advanced nuclear power plants by 2025 and have grown to become the leading molten salt reactor company outside of North America with an international team of more than 30 employees from five continents.
Our success is entirely due to our brilliant and passionate team of employees and experienced advisers - a team we are currently in the process of expanding with more world-class talent to achieve global impact.
We are looking for a scientist with extensive experience identifying corrosion mechanisms in alloys and determining corrosion kinetics using electrochemical techniques. You will be applying your expertise to develop an understanding of corrosion in our molten fuel salt and molten moderator salt in order to develop materials specifications and verify design requirements. Experience with materials characterisation techniques, handling of molten salts and handling of radioactivity is preferred.
Verify design requirements which pertain to corrosion
Train others to use electrochemical methods and analyse corrosion data
Ensure conformance of corrosion experiments with relevant standards
Quality assurance of corrosion data
- Document and report findings in a structured manner and report key findings to relevant stakeholders
Plan and execute experimental campaigns to establish and validate chemical and materials properties in molten salts
Plan and execute design projects to develop equipment and apparatus for conducting corrosion experiments
Assist Chief Chemist with long-term planning of corrosion testing campaign
Lead development and execution of dynamic corrosion tests
If applicable, learn how to safely handle molten fluorides, molten hydroxides and radioactivity
Develop and maintain a holistic understanding of the CMSR technology
Keep informed of global developments in corrosion of materials in molten salts and attend workshops and webinars if required
Provide an overview of the progress of your activities to relevant stakeholders
A few years’ experience using electrochemical techniques for corrosion research
Master’s degree or PhD in corrosion science or related field
Extensive experience with electrochemical methods which can be used to study corrosion, such as Tafel analysis and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, including analysis and interpreting of the collected data
Knowledge of high temperature (>500°C) corrosion in liquids and corrosive gases
Experience performing corrosion tests in molten salts, particularly molten fluorides and molten hydroxides
Experience handling radioisotopes
Experience with materials characterisation techniques such as microscopy and X-ray diffraction
Experience from the nuclear industry
We work collaboratively, so we are looking for someone who is happy teaching others what they know and willing to learn what they do not. The methodical aspect of the work requires a person who strives for quality and remains focused on the required scope. We are a growing team, so we value someone who can identify research gaps and takes initiative to solve problems.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The chance to impact the global energy landscape
- A modern office space near the most vibrant area of Copenhagen
- A real opportunity to have your voice heard – we’re a young and fast-growing company
- A varied social calendar driven by team members (board-game nights, sports groups, summer company trips, family events, beer brewing etc.)
- Subsidised lunch
- Flexible hours
- International team
- Available opportunities and support to advance your personal development
- Significant stock warrants for all new employees
We are based in Denmark, a country known for its high quality of life and extensive social welfare system. Read about all the benefits of living in Denmark in here.
Intrigued? Please submit a motivational letter and CV. We look forward to reading your application and, if all goes well, changing the world together.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Seaborg ApS.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København N; Código postal: 2200; Calle: Titangade, Número: 11
- Sitio web: https://seaborg.recruitio.dk/selection/corrosion-scientist-1358
Identificador de la vacante:5248587.
Ver las 113 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros químicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Erfaren kemiingeniør til Pilot Plant. Dinamarca, 08 Ene. 2021.
- Sustainable Materials Specialist. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Tech Transfer Lead / Technical Product Lead. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Ambitious and collaborative project supporter for cross-functional raw material-solvent team. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Biophysical Research Scientist for Manufacturing Development. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Lead Process Engineer (Copenhagen or Esbjerg). Dinamarca, 17 Dic. 2020.
- Scientist for Upstream Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 15 Dic. 2020.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 12 Dic. 2020.