Corporate Vice President for Commercial Innovation
Trabajos de Directores de ventas y comercialización en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af salg og marketing
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you our new Corporate Vice President (CVP) for Commercial Innovation? This is a new role within Commercial Business Development and we are looking for a senior commercial innovation professional to define, prioritise and support the implementation of the short and long-term commercial innovation strategy across devices, digital health and patient support programmes.About the departmentThe goal of Commercial Business Development is to ensure that patients are provided with the best possible benefits from Novo Nordisk products, through Patient Insights, Digital Health activities, Patient Support programmes and other initiatives.The positionReporting to the Senior Vice President for Commercial Business Development, the CVP for Commercial Innovation will lead units of Digital Health, Device Strategy and Marketing unit and Patient Support Programmes.As CVP for Commercial Innovation, you will own the Digital Health strategy and be the anchor for achieving success measured as tangible outcomes of the digital health activities that are appreciated by patients, payers and providers and demonstrate commercial value. You will shape a differentiating Digital Health platform that allows for the collection of Real World Data from multiple devices and partner integrations and you will prioritise all digital innovation projects based on business and market needs and manage staffing resources, while coordinating and resolving potential issues on project implementation, training, scheduling and costs. In this role, you will encourage the sharing of best practice and the identification of group-wide potential commercial innovation opportunities with focus on activities that assure maximum benefit to all stakeholders from the use of Novo Nordisk products.QualificationsThe ideal candidate has proven leadership experience developing and implementing commercially focused digital innovation or digital lighthouse project in multinational, multi-business organisations or start-up companies healthcare would be ideal, but is not by any means a pre-requisite, however, experience of working in a regulated environment is important.The ideal candidate is
- Technologically savvy with a fundamental understanding of the influence of technology on business systems and value creation
- Experienced within in financial modelling, risk assessment and mutually beneficial partnership/vendor identification and management
- Globally minded and has the ability to work with executives with different cultural backgrounds and to understand local market needs and regulatory environments while retaining a global overview
- Able to speak multiple business languages (strategy, marketing, technology, analytics) and adapt quickly and think freely
- Highly competent within project management, communication and presentations
Working at Novo NordiskIn Novo Nordisk it is your skills, commitment and ambitions that help us improve the lives of millions of people across the world. In return we offer you the opportunity to work with talented colleagues in an ambitious environment and we promise to be dedicated to your professional and personal development in order to help you realise your ambitions.ContactFor further information, please contact Tamas Kosa at +44 20 3819 2185.Deadline15 March 2018.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 13/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Tamas Kosa
Empresa: NOVO NORDISK A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 694 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de ventas y comercialización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Corporate Vice President for Commercial Innovation. Dinamarca, 13 Mar. 2018.
- Associate Marketing Manager. Dinamarca, 10 Mar. 2018.
- Area Sales Manager for Synthetic molecules. Dinamarca, 08 Mar. 2018.
- Sales Manager. Dinamarca, 02 Mar. 2018.
- Revenue Manager for our Power Purchase Agreements. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2018.
- UR+ Partner Development Manager, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2018.
- Sales Manager TAGARNO, Denmark. Dinamarca, 25 Feb. 2018.
- Manager, Segment Marketing – Europe. Dinamarca, 23 Feb. 2018.