Corporate Counsel (m/f). Luxemburgo
Empleo de Abogados en Luxemburgo
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Abogados.
Akademische Berufe : Juristen, Sozialwissenschaftler und Kulturberufe : Juristen : Anwälte
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a talented Corporate Counsel to support our growing European Marketplace business. You will partner with business teams as they develop selling partner services that add value for Amazon’s customers by providing an excellent customer experience.
The position is based at our European headquarters in Luxembourg. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany. Some travel may be required.
Key responsibilities: As a Corporate Counsel supporting our rapidly growing e-commerce business, you will be responsible for providing sound and pragmatic advice to business leaders; solving complex problems on a broad range of product launches, intellectual property, commercial and regulatory matters; and for structuring, drafting and negotiating commercial transactions. We are looking for candidates who are innovative, progressive, extremely hands-on, and highly customer-obsessed professionals. Developing innovative solutions to novel legal questions is part of our daily business.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
· Outstanding academic qualifications
· A minimum of 5 years post-qualification legal experience gathered in-house or in private practice.
· Strong transactional background dealing with commercial contracts.
· High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness but also desire to be challenged and think outside the box.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to act as a business partner to senior management.
· Great business judgment, especially in ambiguous situations.
· Ability to prioritize in a fast-moving environment.
· Excellent English language skills.
· A team player and consensus builder with great people skills and a good sense of humor who can effectively and efficiently collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business clients at all levels throughout the organization.
· Highest standards of ethics and professional integrity.
· In-house experience at a technology company or in a private practice technology group.
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Máster o nivel equivalente.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Empleador: Amazon Europe Core S.à r.l..
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_610142.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Consultant TVA (m/f). Luxemburgo, 17 Feb. 2021.
- (Associate) Banking and Finance Lawyer. Luxemburgo, 14 Feb. 2021.
- Jungen Anwalt für Gesellschaftsrecht und Unternehmensfinanzierungsrecht (m/f). Luxemburgo, 12 Feb. 2021.
- Corporate Counsel, Real Estate (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Feb. 2021.
- Legal Corporate Counsel (m/f). Luxemburgo, 07 Feb. 2021.
- (Associate) Banking and Finance Lawyer. Luxemburgo, 06 Feb. 2021.
- Senior-level Private Funds Lawyer (m/f). Luxemburgo, 06 Feb. 2021.
- Senior Legal Counsel (m/f). Luxemburgo, 04 Feb. 2021.