Contratación de Profesionales en derecho en HOVEDSTADEN (Dinamarca)
Corporate Counsel For Corporate Legal
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for jura, samfundsvidenskab og kultur : Juridisk arbejde : Andet juridisk arbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to be part of a high performing team in one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies? Then you might be the right person for Novo Nordisk, as we are currently searching for a dedicated Corporate Counsel to be part of the Pharma Law team.About the departmentThe Pharma Law team is part of Legal Affairs, located in Novo Nordisk’s headquarters in Bagsværd, Denmark. The Pharma Law team provides legal advice within a broad range of areas including support to our production, clinical development, product approval, scientific dialogue, product safety, marketing and distribution of our products. You will be part of an ambitious, dynamic and international team in Corporate Legal who strives to deliver high quality results in close collaboration with our global legal and business stakeholders, including our 250 Global Legal colleagues situated at +40 locations around the world.The positionWe offer an exciting and challenging position as Corporate Counsel, with a key focus on the following tasks: reviewing, drafting and negotiating complex contracts and related documentation, especially in relation to our global production, including construction of new/expanded production facilities, outsourcing of production or sourcing of engineering and IT services and raw materials; maintaining and revising related corporate contract templates; participating in cross-functional working groups and providing legal advice to our key business stakeholders, with primary focus on our manufacturing organisation; preparing and providing training, guidelines and tools to our global legal, compliance and business stakeholders; driving ad hoc strategic projects.To succeed you will need to engage a diverse range of stakeholders both within Global Legal and across the organisation as well as external counsels and third-parties. You will have independent responsibility for key tasks but also work together with the senior lawyers in the team. The work place will be in Bagsværd, Denmark. As part of the Global Legal organisation, you would also be involved with cross-functional Global Legal projects and, in addition, various opportunities, both in Denmark and abroad, offer potential for further personal and professional development.Qualifications
- Law degree and admission to practice as a lawyer in at least one jurisdiction (preferable Denmark)
- 3-5 years of working experience preferably from a major law firm or private company
- Experience in reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts, in particular contracts relating to real estate and, sourcing of IT, equipment, goods and services
- Personal drive and a “can-do”, dialogue-oriented and service minded attitude, which enable you to establish strong professional relations internally and externally
- International mind-set and a desire to work for Novo Nordisk in a global environment
- Solid attention to detail combined with the capacity to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in English on a professional level is required. Danish language skills are required
Please note that all applications should be in English and interviews will be conducted in English.Working at Novo NordiskAt Novo Nordisk, we use our skills, dedication and ambition to help people with diabetes. We offer the chance to be part of a truly global work place, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.ContactFor more information, please contact Malin Arvling Andreasen at +45 3075 0512.Deadline11 March 2018.
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 01/03/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Duración del contrato: Indefinido.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Malin Arvling Andreasen
Empresa: NOVO NORDISK A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 151 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales en derecho, en ciencias sociales y culturales : Profesionales en derecho : Profesionales en derecho no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Attorney at Law (maternity cover) for Commercial Law DK. Dinamarca, 22 May. 2018.
- Senior Regulatory Adviser to influence the green transition of the energy sector. Dinamarca, 03 May. 2018.
- Corporate Counsel in Legal Affairs. Dinamarca, 01 May. 2018.
- Patent Attorney in Legal Affairs. Dinamarca, 01 May. 2018.
- Senior Regulatory Professional for Victoza® and Saxenda®. Dinamarca, 01 May. 2018.
- Senior Corporate Counsel with a digital focus. Dinamarca, 25 Abr. 2018.
- Senior Corporate Counsel for Corporate Legal. Dinamarca, 18 Abr. 2018.
- Legal Support Role for Legal, Compliance and Risk department. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2018.