Computer Vision Developer. Dinamarca
Contratación en Dinamarca de Desarrolladores de software
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have an interest in the fusion of technology and sport? Do you want to develop tracking algorithms used in TV broadcast and by top athletes all around the world? - Join our Vision algorithm team
As a member of the Vision team you will be deeply involved in the development and optimization of our state-of-the-art tracking algorithms used to measure ball and equipment kinematics across sports. Our products combine Doppler radars and cameras, and the Vision team is responsible for converting video feeds into accurate and meaningful data on the performance of the athlete, fusing the video feed with information from radar signals and other sensors.
This valuable information is made accessible on the user’s mobile device for easy-to-understand feedback and analysis on performance or is used in TV broadcasting for enhancing the viewing experience or in gamification.
You will play a significant role in the development of our world-leading, proprietary golf and baseball sensor technology, which is now also being applied in football, tennis, cricket and many other sports. You will have the opportunity to do your own research and development work, and to see the direct impact of it.
Are you our new colleague?
Our ideal candidate is specialized in one or more disciplines in the areas of computer vision, mathematical modeling and tracking algorithms. Other relevant topics include machine learning, artificial intelligence and optimization algorithms. You will be joining a team of specialists within these fields and together we strive to remain the best in the world at what we do. Your responsibilities will include development of new and existing products and core processes based on your experience and skills.
- Master’s Degree or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematical modeling, or equivalent
- Strong skills in computer vision, especially in object detection, video tracking, and image analysis
- Strong skills in machine learning, especially deep learning and convolutional neural networks
- Solid software development and programming skills within Python and C++
- Preferably experience with or knowledge of camera calibration, stereo vision, epipolar geometry
- Preferably experience with or knowledge of video formats and camera hardware, drivers and low-level software
We expect that you can work independently as well as contribute in a fast-paced, innovative environment together with highly-skilled colleagues.
Join the home of a powerful sports brand and a one-of-a-kind technology
Our proprietary technology is based on expert knowledge about radar, computer vision, data and software engineering. Our solutions are developed by specialists who endlessly explore and challenge new technical boundaries. TrackMan’s blend of cutting-edge technology, sports and continued growth make our company an outstanding place to work. Our work culture is entrepreneurial, ambitious and rewarding as you get to collaborate with inspiring colleagues and interact with the leaders of golf, baseball and football. Based on a unique brand reputation, we are proud of working in close partnership with the top athletes, organizations and teams that rely on our technology to stay ahead of the race.
We are a Danish company founded, owned and managed since 2003 by three entrepreneurs with a strong passion for sports. Today, we have a global footprint with our headquarter located in Denmark (Vedbaek) and offices in New York, Phoenix, Poland and Tokyo. We are more than two hundred and fifty people worldwide, half of which work in Denmark where most hardware and software products are developed, tested and manufactured.
Where innovation happens
At TrackMan, we know that great people make great products. We believe that teams thrive and innovation sparks in an atmosphere where people are encouraged to think for themselves, where everybody’s voices are heard, and where the best ideas prevail in the pursuit of the exceptional solution. This mix is what makes TrackMan an inspiring company – for our customers and our colleagues.
Share our Passion!
For additional information about the position, please contact HR Manager Lene E. Olesen at +45 5151 0546. Applications are continuously assessed, so please send your application as soon as possible. If you got what is takes, apply today and join a company with great technologies, passionate colleagues, and great opportunities to grow.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: TRACKMAN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Vedbæk; Código postal: 2950; Calle: Stubbeled, Número: 2
- Sitio web: http://careers.trackman.com/o/computer-vision-developer-vedbk
Identificador de la vacante:4977121.
Ver las 702 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- C# Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- DSP Software Developer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Analyst for Nordea Equities IT to Copenhagen or Gdansk. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Sales Systems in Trading Technology, Nordea Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Senior IT Developer to Derivatives Systems, Nordea Core Technology, Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- QA Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Software QA Specialist. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.
- Data Migration Consultant - Copenhagen. Dinamarca, 17 May. 2019.