Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Community Employment Assistant Supervisor
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Would you like to be an employee in a successful Community Based Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Organisation?
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project CLG, Kiltalown House, Jobstown, Dublin 24 wish to recruit for the following position
1. A 9 month Interim Position for Assistant CE supervisor for our Mainstream & Special Category Rehab Programme
Tallaght Rehabilitation Project is a community based therapeutic day programme for people who are in recovery from addiction issues. We wish to recruit a Community Employment Assistant Supervisor on a 9 month Interim position for our day programme service.
This position is full time work (39hrs per week)
DSP Assistant Supervisor rates will apply.
The professional qualifications and experience required for this position are as follows:
• Level 5 QQI qualification or higher on the National Framework of Qualifications in Human Resources / Administration and or Related Disciplines
• The successful candidate’s will have some knowledge of how a Special Category Ring-fenced CE Rehabilitation Programme functions.
• Experience in working with people in recovery within a therapeutic setting
• Some knowledge of ILP’s (Individual Learning Plan’s) is desirable but not essential
• A good understanding of care planning & case management.
• Demonstrate a good knowledge of addiction and recovery models, this is desirable
• Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team
• Ability to work on their own initiative
• Have a reasonable knowledge and understanding of the Community Employment Assistant Supervisor in terms of the administration and day to day running of a Community Employment Scheme.
• Assist the CE Supervisor in the sourcing and cost effective training/development opportunities to meet the training needs identified in participants Individual Learning Plans (ILP).
• Database inputs daily with use of platforms e.g., Welfare Partners and ILP’s
• Previous experience in office administration, computerised accounts and payroll is desirable.
• Skills in Excel and other MS Office applications are desirable.
• Skills relevant to people management through previous work experience.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience required.
• Must have good communication skills.
• To participate in annual appraisals and helping to identifying your own job related development and training needs.
• Competent writing and reporting skill and use of ECASS would be an advantage
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to prioritise tasks.
The above is not an extensive list of duties. Employment c
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: TALLAGHT REHABILITATION PROJECT LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2165306.