Colour & Graphic Development Lead for Printed Packaging Material
Vacante en Dinamarca de Ingenieros industriales y de producción
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde (undtagen inden for elektroteknologi) : Ingeniørarbejde i industri og produktion
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you ready to join a dedicated team of 11 skilled and motivated colleagues responsible for development of colour and graphic designs for printed packaging materials, and for driving decision processes for product colours, for the entire Novo Nordisk portfolio? Are you interested in how to apply great user experience through colour choices and design solutions – while ensuring safe products that are regulatory approvable? Then start your journey with Novo Nordisk and apply these competencies into a complex and exiting role here in Global Regulatory Affairs.
About the department
Labelling Development is part of the Global Regulatory affairs organisation in Medical Affairs, Regulatory and Safety. The unit operates in a fast-changing field, that makes a meaningful difference to our business, making medicines available to patients all over the world.
In Labelling Development, we are responsible for the development of printed packaging material designs for all new Novo Nordisk products and life cycle management projects. We also drive the colour selection process, feeding into both packaging material and device development. We are naturally linked into the downstream process of ensuring effective labelling updates, handled by the rest of the RA Labelling organisation, managed through an effective artwork management system and process. The team works closely with the different areas within Regulatory Affairs, Product Supply, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Safety and Device R&D. Your colleagues in the department will be project managers and a few colleagues with technical skills within graphic design – you will also work closely together with our graphic design team in Bangalore.
Applying for this role and joining this department you will be driving and managing projects covering the development of printed packaging material designs and colour selection process. You will set direction for colour and graphics across functions in the value chain. You will typically drive, plan and execute or be part of several projects at the same time.
Key responsibilities consist of:
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the global organisation.
- Setting direction and reach agreement within the project,
- Providing convincing arguments while being able to navigate and drive decisions across the organisation.
- Ensuring delivery according to project plans without compromising the quality.
- Being up-to-date with new requirements within development of packaging material
- Travelling activities must be expected.
What we expect from you:
- A relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge within the area of Regulatory Affairs.
- Proven record with project management.
- Experience in working across EVP organisational areas and geographical boundaries.
- High proficiency in English both spoken and written is mandatory
- A high level of personal drive, initiative and persistence.
- The ability to seek strategic solutions to business problems.
- The ability to interact with many stakeholders at any organisational level.
- An interest and understanding of the global regulatory labelling requirements and associated processes.
- Taking on a structured and analytical approach to tackle problems.
- Good communications skills.
- Experience with printed packaging material will be considered an advantage.
- Master’s Degree in Science, Engineering or similar
In Novo Nordisk it is your skills, your commitment and your ambitions, which helps us improve many people's lives. In return we offer you the opportunity to work with exceptionally talented colleagues, and we offer our employees opportunities for continuous growth. The position will also give you a chance to have a direct impact on Novo Nordisk’s result.
Our journey is your opportunity
Being part of Novo Nordisk Research & Development means working at one of the world’s largest and most successful pharmaceutical companies. Our R&D organisation is vital to Novo Nordisk's continued growth and we always welcome talented people who would like to grow with us.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact manager of the department Malene Østergaard Jørgensen on +45 3079 5844
08 November 2020
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: Novo Nordisk A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Søborg; Código postal: 2860; Calle: Vandtårnsvej, Número: 108
- Sitio web: https://www.novonordisk.com/content/nncorp/global/en/careers/find-a-job/job-ad.93764.en_GB.html
Identificador de la vacante:5229820.
Ver las 274 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros (excluyendo electrotecnólogos) : Ingenieros industriales y de producción ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Global Process Engineer. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Experienced engineer (f/m/x) with interest in solving complicated challenges with Offshore Equipment. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Manufacturing Operational Specialist for the Adjuvant Manufacturing Team - Temporary Position. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Simulation Architect. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Blade Materials Engineer within Coatings. Dinamarca, 28 Oct. 2020.
- Commissioning Supervisor. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Process Development Engineer (Lead Engineer). Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.