CNC Milling Machinists. Irlanda
Ofertas de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Working with cutting edge technology and robotics this is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong interest in engineering and proven experience setting and operating CNC Milling Machines. Manufacturing primarily for Aerospace and Medical technology OEMs Bellurgan’s equipment list includes DMG, Matsuura, Hurco and Brother with Fanuc and Heidenhain controllers.
This is a full time permanent position working rotational early/late weekday shifts for which a premium will be paid.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Experience in machining Aluminium, Stainless Steels and Brass, holding precision tolerances on 3, 4 & 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines
• Relevant manufacturing experience in Medical and Aerospace Sectors desirable
• Setting of cutting tools, speeds and feeds to job package specification
• Achieving competitive cycle times and production targets
• Ensure quality standards of products manufactured are met through basic quality inspection & measurement of parts
• Machine and tooling preventive maintenance plans
• Technical troubleshoot machine and process
• Tooling and Material re ordering
• Participate in continuous improvement
• Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of computers
Benefits package includes:
• Competitive salary with shift premium
• Annual bonus (dependent on company performance)
• Professional development and career growth.
• Life insurance
• Health insurance discount
• Cycle to work scheme
Bellurgan can facilitate video interviews and are keen to support the relocation of any successful candidate(s).
For further information please visit https://ec.europa.eu/eures/public/documents/10182/16255/Your%20first%20EURES%20job%20-%20Guide.pdf
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 4.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BELLURGAN PRECISION ENGINEERING LIMITED.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2101203.