Chief Offshore Products & Solutions Security Officer (f/m/x)
Ofertas de empleo de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca (Vestjylland)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
We are looking for a Chief Offshore Products & Solutions Security Officer (f/m/x). In this role you will drive the definition and implementation of the cybersecurity requirements as defined by today’s and tomorrow’s industry standards, country standards as well as customer and project requirements for the Offshore Business Unit. More specifically, you will
- Define and implement the OT cybersecurity strategy and management system needed in the Offshore Business Unit aligned with the overall security strategy
- Act as Product Manager for cybersecurity for the Offshore Business Unit; define, implement and track the implementation of the internal OT cybersecurity requirements for Business Unit Offshore
- Be the driver of the commercial aspects of OT cybersecurity for the Offshore Business Unit through your participation in relevant customer meetings, negotiations and forums
- Further develop the reporting mechanism for OT cybersecurity for the Offshore Business Unit – both for internal and customer purposes
- Together with relevant stakeholders (e.g. Chief PSSO, project heads) decide how to handle escalated security risks in products and solutions and define risk acceptance criteria
- Align with the Product & Solution Security Officers of the other Business Units to harvest synergies across our company
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. In addition,
- You have completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, business informatics or comparable qualification
- You bring 3-5 years working experience with the governance and technical aspects of IEC62443, NERC-CIP or ISO 27001 standards and regulations in relation to the OT/ICS domain – by this, you are also familiar with software design principles and software architecture
- You bring leadership experience from an intercultural work environment, project management and organizational skills with you as you effortlessly communicate OT cybersecurity to stakeholders on all levels
- You are well structured and proactive in your work and approach to assignments
- You can work independently as well as in a team and have great cooperation skills
- You can connect with a large number of colleagues and stakeholders across the company, as well as outside of the company, to work on different projects and to align on multiple OT cybersecurity related topics
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- To become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy is a global organisation and it recognizes that its employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society. Our diversity is what makes us who we are, and we are immensely proud of that.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy believes that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
We seek to promote respect for the law, equality and inclusion for our employees in order to ensure that there is no discrimination by reason of race, gender, marital status, ideology, political opinions, nationality, religion or any other personal, physical or social condition.
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy offers a truly flexible and inspiring place to work, with a global presence and a commitment to providing a working environment in which every employee can develop their potential and maximize their contribution.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Brande; Código postal: 7330; Calle: Borupvej, Número: 16
- Sitio web: https://siemensgamesa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/da-DK/SGRE/job/DE-Hamburg---Beim/Chief-Offshore-Products---Solutions-Security-Officer--f-m-x-_R-04010
Identificador de la vacante:5182581.
Ver las 636 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Product Manager. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- BACK-END: PHP / WordPress Developer - med konkret erfaring til VERDENSUDSTILLINGEN - EXPO 2020 DUBAI. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Software developer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- System administrator. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Frontend Developer. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2020.
- Senior Backend Java Developer. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2020.
- Scientific Software Engineer. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2020.
- Data Scientist. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2020.