Oferta en Dinamarca de Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas
Change Manager With Flair For Communication
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas.
Ledelsesarbejde : Ledelse inden for administration og erhvervsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af forretnings- og udviklingsorienterede funktioner : Ledelse af reklame og PR
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you execute on all kind of changes?
Together, we can power the future as a European payments champion
Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. In Centre of Engineering we work with transformation to becoming the best technology payment engineers in Europe at SCALE and SPEED.
Change Management and communication is a significant part of the transformation to ensure a painless and co-operative implementation of our transformation initiatives across the organisation.
In this role, you’ll power an easier tomorrow for all of us
You’re expected to develop your talent and aim higher as you work to change payments. You’ll build on our proven track record of developing and delivering innovative and reliable solutions and our strengths as a Nordic leader with 50 years of experience within payment solutions. Your key responsibilities are:
- Contribute and execute on existing Change management roadmap
- Design & produce management and teams communication
- Conduct impact analysis for transformation initiatives
- Facilitate and coach organisation in Change management
You contribute with skills, ambitions and that little personal twist that makes us succeed
It’s the full package that you bring to work every day that gets the job done. Your professional acumen and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s your personality that makes the difference to succeed in this role. Especially the little twists we all have that makes us personalities instead of just a person.
Your professional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant education
- +5 years of proven experience working with Change Management
- Experienced in Change Management principles
- Working cross functional, countries and cultures
Besides that little twist in your personality that makes you, we are looking for a colleague who:
- Lead change and execute on goals and objectives
- Contribute individually and as a team member
- is Hands-on, results-oriented and pragmatic
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- is able to create presentations for management & teams
- Has advanced Power Point skills
- Has experience with agile software development methodologies
- have great stakeholder management experience and ability to work through others in the organisation
- Is able to drive facilitation, coaching & Training
Changing the future of payments takes strong personalities
Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. Trusted by 240 banks and 400,000+ merchant customers and backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry, we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture. Our customers rely on you all to help them stay ahead of the competition by making life easier every day for their customers… you and me.
Power your career. Apply now!
Are you interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact Mads Frederiksen, phone +4529482752, mafrenets.eu
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no.
At Nets, we specialise in powering digital payments. We connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating digital payments. Spanning across the Nordic region, we provide a broad range of card services, account payment services and merchant payment solutions. We offer great payments, great ideas, great network - delivered by great people.
About 2,500 dedicated colleagues work at Nets throughout the Nordic region. As the backbone of the Nordic payments ecosystem with solutions touching people's everyday lives, we have experts in every field from law to heavy back-end programming. Our size and diversity opens up great opportunities for our employees to move forward in their careers and their skills and professional interest develop.
We believe that personal freedom is the key to a dynamic and innovative working environment. We therefore inspire people to think and act independently and creatively. Along with the individual freedom comes a strong tradition of teamwork. Working closely together across professions and borders is an essential part of our culture and a natural part of our complex services.
Read more at www.nets.eu.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: NETS Denmark A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Ballerup; Código postal: 2750; Calle: Lautrupbjerg, Número: 10
- Sitio web: https://career012.successfactors.eu/career?career%5fns=job%5flisting&company=C0001106999P&navBarLevel=JOB%5fSEARCH&rcm%5fsite%5flocale=en%5fGB&career_job_req_id=14860&selected_lang=en_GB&jobAlertContr
Identificador de la vacante:5030884.
Ver las 79 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de ventas, comercialización y desarrollo : Directores de publicidad y relaciones públicas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Communications Manager. Dinamarca, 07 Ago. 2019.
- Communication Manager, EMEA. Dinamarca, 25 Jul. 2019.
- Business Process Manager for Corporate functions. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Manager Production Technology, Nordborg, Denmark. Dinamarca, 16 Jul. 2019.
- Director, Strategic Communications Nordborg (Denmark) or Hamburg (Germany). Dinamarca, 13 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Manager Global Public Affairs. Dinamarca, 12 Jul. 2019.
- Senior Alliance Director in R&D. Dinamarca, 11 Jul. 2019.