Capgemini Invent Future of Technology (Senior) Managing and Principal Consultants M/W/X
Oferta de empleo de Analistas de sistemas en Bélgica
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Intellectuele, wetenschappelijke en artistieke beroepen : Specialisten op het gebied van informatie- en communicatietechnologie : Software- en applicatieontwikkelaars en -analisten : Systeemanalisten
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
In order to support the continuous and strong growth of Capgemini Invent Belux office, we are currently recruiting several
Future of Technology ¿ (Senior) Managing and Principal Consultants
Through its different sectors of activity, Capgemini Invent addresses all of its clients needs. The sectors are as follow:
Financial Services (FS) practice brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. Capgemini Invent collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver strategy and business transformation to thought leadership with a tangible value.
Manufacturing, Automotive and Life Sciences (MALS) practice brings industries to re-invent their business process models, deliver digital and/or innovative transformation and increase their competitiveness. With deep industry specialism in at least one of discrete manufacturing (including aerospace, defense, mechanical or electrical construction, machine building, automotive (OEM¿s, subcontractors or component suppliers) and life science, combined with end business understanding, technology skills, and a highly collaborative working style.
Telecom Media and Technology (TMT) practice is one of the top global high-end management consulting practice dedicated to helping CEOs and senior executives in the converging communications industries address their most critical strategic and operational challenges.
Consumer Products, Retail, and Distribution (CPRD) practice supports a large and diverse group of companies including consumer products manufacturers, retailers, distributors (such as logistics companies, postal systems, trucking), and transportation (including airlines, airports, rail operators, etc.) Clearly, organizations in each of these sub-sectors have their distinct technology needs, but they are all part of the broader consumer supply chain and therefore share a close connection to the end-user. Our sector offerings include strategy-led innovation, digital transformation, customer engagement, smart digital store, customer driven supply chain, loyalty management and many more.
Energy, Utilities and Chemicals (EUC) practice brings in depth sector expertise and innovative digital solutions for water companies, distribution system operators and energy suppliers. Capgemini Invent is helping energy & water companies with their digital transformation (IoT, smart metering, 4.0, ¿) and operations transformation.
Public Services (PS) practice provides tailor-made services to public actors in order to address the challenges they face. To do so, Capgemini Invent leverages its proven global capabilities to propose innovative and proven approaches to positively impact citizen orientated services. Furthermore, Capgemini Invent¿s public sector expertise has resulted in successful transformation projects that align innovation with business needs for federal, state and local government agencies.
A (Senior) Managing and Principal Consultant Future of Technology at Capgemini Invent will collaborate with functional and industry specialists to help clients with the development and implementation of Digital Transformation Projects.
- An exciting and intellectually challenging job within a leading management consulting company.
- Growth potential in a dynamic and diverse team.
- The ability to carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
- A personal counselor to provide you with career counseling.
- Trainings in line with your personal development plan.
- An interesting salary package including company car and fringe benefits.
- Financial Services (FS)
- Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS)
- Telecom, Media & Technology (TMT)
- Consumer Products, Retail, Distribution (CPRD)
- Energy, Utilities & Chemicals (EUC)
- Public Services (PS)
- Have elaborate experience in Business Process Management, Solutioning and Business Analysis, Process Optimization.
- Possess strong general consulting skills and can overcome internal barriers through drive and determination.
- Depending on your level you are responsible for creating business volume through add-on sales and delivering a project.
- You act as a team lead or counselor/coach for others.
- You hold a Master¿s degree in Business or Engineering.
- A MBA or an additional Master¿s degree is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and French plus you have a practical knowledge of the other Belgian national language
- You have very strong interpersonal skills, including, but not limited to, verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level.
- You can empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, can work under pressure within given timeframes.
- You are a digital native, are eager to learn and want to grow rapidly in our organization.
- You are a team player who can work in teams with people of different grades and backgrounds.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, are results-oriented and have a can-do mentality.
- You are flexible in terms of assignment location.
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
Have at least 5 years of working experience in consultancy or leading firms in one of our 6 market units (see details above):
Have proven track records in Digital transformation, Enterprise Business Architecture, Project management.
Have capability to lead project or technology related workstreams (recognized certifications like PRINCE II etc. are a plus).
Have knowledge of at least two of the of the following capabilities: Agile project management, Cloud strategy, Digital Security & trust, Change Management, Business¿IT alignment, Digital Customer Experience, Operational Excellence, Digital workplace.
País del trabajo: Bélgica.
Número de puestos: 1.
Experiencia: 5 años.
Empleador: CAPGEMINI BELGIUM.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:1384385.
Ver las 1,243 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Functional Analyst - Young Potential M/V/X. Bélgica, 10 Abr. 2021.
- Software Developer (m/w) M/W/X. Bélgica, 10 Abr. 2021.
- Release & Integration specialist. Bélgica, 08 Abr. 2021.
- Experienced Infrastructure System Architect. Bélgica, 07 Abr. 2021.
- Maintenance Coordinator (Merksem - Aarschot - Brussel). Bélgica, 05 Abr. 2021.
- IT Engineer. Bélgica, 05 Abr. 2021.
- Android Developer. Bélgica, 04 Abr. 2021.
- System Architect. Bélgica, 04 Abr. 2021.