Ofertas de trabajo en Dinamarca (Østjylland) de Analistas de gestión y organización
Business Development Manager
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you want to make a difference in a high growth company? Would you like to join a group of stellar Business Developers who play a key role in driving our company forward? Then take your career to the next level in a business with a high level of ambition matching the pulse in a growth industry.
Support for the executive management team
This is a unique opportunity to join a group of Business Developers, working closely with top management to support business excellence and future growth in Arla Foods Ingredients. As an independent company within the Arla Foods Group, our vision is to become the true global leader in value-added milk based ingredients. You will play a key role in achieving our ambitious growth targets and set your mark on the company’s future. The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
Impact our growth
As our new Business Development Manager, you will be working on projects which span the entire value chain to analyse which areas can help move our business – in terms of new markets, partners, strategy plans or investment opportunities. You will be highly involved in the business and participate in projects, and your responsibilities include:
- Helping execute on critical initiatives such as partnerships, joint ventures etc. to meet our strategic goals and participate in the process from screening through evaluation, negotiation and implementation
- Create business cases and investment proposals, material for board meetings, presentations for customers and partners
- Taking part in developing and managing the strategy for Arla Foods Ingredients and our Joint Ventures
- Evaluating new initiatives for performance, market analysis, develop business cases, assist organisation in creation of business plans, etc.
- As you get to know our business and participate in numerous projects, you will become more of an independent player in driving development opportunities.
Solid financial and economic background
Strong analytical skills combined with a solid business understanding permits you to challenge status quo and spot new growth areas. In addition, you are naturally driven by a strong interest in creating rewarding relationships. And as your role is highly dependent on analysing complex tasks and communicating them in an understandable fashion, you must be able to condense large amounts of information into high quality decision proposals.
- You have a finance or economics degree or similar at Master’s level
- You have 2-4 years of experience from top-tier management-consulting or strategy and business development in an international company
- You have a well-stocked toolbox of financial and analytical skills, enabling you to tackle complex financial modelling and valuation
- You can communicate clearly to many different stakeholders across a global set-up and have an ability to connect to colleagues at different levels – from plant floor to top-level executives
- You are able to condense large amounts of information to create high quality decision proposals
- You are fluent in English
Send your application
If you want to seize this exiting opportunity, please apply latest the 25th of September 2020. For additional information, please call Senior Business Development Manager Gorm Kristensen at +45 8938 1406.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes so we enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone's safety.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ARLA FOODS AMBA.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Viby J; Código postal: 8260; Calle: Sønderhøj, Número: 14
- Sitio web: https://careers.arla.com/job/Viby-J-Business-Development-Manager/619344101/
Identificador de la vacante:5211322.
Ver las 460 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- QA Engineer. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- Business Development Executive. Dinamarca, 23 Oct. 2020.
- QA/QE Specialist for Finished Goods Manufacturing and Drug Substance Manufacturing. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- GMP Supporter in QC. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Experienced GMP Supporter for QC Lab Support. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Quality Control Specialist. Dinamarca, 22 Oct. 2020.
- Leder af UngSolrød. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Vil du være med til at udvikle en social og lokal idrætsforening på Nørrebro?. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.