Business Developer, eCommerce. Østjylland. Dinamarca
Trabajar de Analistas de gestión y organización en Østjylland (Dinamarca)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you passionate about digital customer experience and eCommerce? Would you like to impact the Vestas Service Business’ digitalisation agenda? Does it motivate you to propel a global best-in-industry eCommerce solution, offering superior customer experience and support a significant revenue volume? Then join Vestas, a market leader in sustainable energy!
Service > Digital Transformation > Digital Customer ChannelsVestas' Global Service business is continuously growing and has strategic importance. With our corporate strategy "Global leader in Sustainable Energy Solutions" we have set ambitious growth targets for the Service business in the coming years. Achieving such targets requires a fundamental shift in how we operate - commercially as well as operationally - and digitalisation is a key element.
Reporting to the Senior Director of eCommerce & Digital Customer Channels, you will join an established "Digital Customer Channel" team and be responsible for evolving and maturing a leading eCommerce platform in the sustainable energy industry. You will be committed to continuously mature and expand Vestas eCommerce capabilities, focusing on the high-transactional volume business areas. Always with the bigger digital eco-system in mind. ResponsibilitiesAs a key contributor to the continuous development of the eCommerce strategy and tactics, as well as daily eCommerce business implementation, you will ensure that we support ambitious growth targets and high efficiency in transactional sales processes. Vestas aims for the best-in-industry digital customer experience for both customers and sellers on the eCommerce platform, thus also a key focus for you. More specifically your tasks will cover:
- Drive eCommerce to the next maturity level together with colleagues in a dedicated eCommerce team in collaboration with the commercial organisation, procurement, supply chain, and marketing.
- Keeping a focus on the quality and continuous optimisation of the digital customer experience to achieve best-in-industry experience when interacting with Vestas and our sellers, services, and products
- Analysing and specifying selected features, define requirements, scope and liaise with business stakeholders and development teams
- Work with the end-to-end perspective for eCommerce with a special focus to the areas such as supply chain processes, procurement, product catalogue, sales processes front- and back-office, order fulfillment, etc.
- Support adoption of our eCommerce platform internally as well as externally
To qualify for the position, we expect that you have:
- Solid experience with eCommerce and the associated disciplines, including a strong understanding of supply chain and procurement processes, preferably in an international B2B context
- Experience with some or all of the following disciplines models would be a plus: eProcurement (PunchOut, EDI, etc), Online Payment Solutions, Drop-Ship- and commission-based business
- Salesforce B2B eCommerce experience would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- Strong understanding of digital trends and eCommerce strategies
- Proven experience with digital business development, and a good understanding of digital product and services development processes
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
The successful candidate has the following personal skills:
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills and ability to work cross-functional at all organisational levels
- Curious about the latest digital trends and how to apply the relevant ones to the business in an impactful way
- Capable of mixing focus between strategy, tactical tasks, hands-on detailed specifications, and execution
- Motivated by driving business outcomes and getting the work done
What we offerYou will have great possibilities to step into a high-prioritised area of the Vestas digitalisation in a global environment - both on a daily operational level and influencing the ongoing roadmap and eCommerce strategy. You will join a team of committed colleagues and work with external specialist partners - all with an agile and business-oriented mindset. Our ambitions are high, and the organisational support is strong, providing us with opportunities to influence changes of great value to our business and industry, by developing and operating a best-in-class global eCommerce platform.
Additional informationYour primary work location will at our headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark.
Approximately 20-30 days of travel per year must be expected.
Please apply no later than the 5th of August 2020. Interviews will take place in August.
For additional information about the position please contact Senior Director, eCommerce & Digital Customer Channels, Lars Elkjær Andersen at +45 5215 7698.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Vestas Wind Systems A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Aarhus N; Código postal: 8200; Calle: Hedeager, Número: 44
- Sitio web: https://careers.vestas.com/job/Aarhus-N-Business-Developer%2C-eCommerce-8200/608722801/
Identificador de la vacante:5182716.
Ver las 477 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Leder af UngSolrød. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Vil du være med til at udvikle en social og lokal idrætsforening på Nørrebro?. Dinamarca, 20 Oct. 2020.
- Quality Assurance Coordinator, Food Enzyme. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Erfaren ledelseskonsulent til at understøtte pædagoguddannelsen. Dinamarca, 17 Oct. 2020.
- Protemp A/S ( kr. 150,- ) søger 2 arbejdsfolk m/k. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- Fleet Business Developer. Dinamarca, 16 Oct. 2020.
- PLM Portfolio Manager. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.
- Process expert for Operations. Dinamarca, 14 Oct. 2020.