Vacante de Contables en Københavns omegn (Dinamarca)
Business Analyst To Optimise Wind Farm Business Cases
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for finans og økonomi : Revisions- og regnskabscontrollerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Can you engage in business cases that will reduce costs, optimise yield and help us maintain our position as world leader within offshore wind?
Join us and become Business Analyst in Operations Business Analysis where you’ll be responsible for validating models and analysing the operation of our global portfolio of wind farms. This includes everything from wind farms in new markets to wind farms that have been operational for +24 years and face decommissioning. Operations Business Analysis is responsible for delivering high-quality business case input based on the optimal balance between revenue and operational expenses.
Your key tasks will be to
- support Operations’ decision-making by conducting and presenting commercial analyses on existing and future offshore wind farms
- analyse and optimise the trade-off between cost and yield in Operations’ business cases, using simulation models and considering risk profiles
- ensure continuous verification and validation of models used in the team, and drive the ongoing improvement and development of models and processes
- ensure that relevant technical, logistic and commercial assumptions are gathered, maintained and utilised in our models.
Furthermore, you’ll engage with technical experts to assess the optimal logistic setups on both existing and future wind farms in Operations’ portfolio. You’ll regularly interact with multidisciplinary internal stakeholders and customers, ranging from technical specialists and financial analysts to commercial and technical decision-makers. Managing stakeholder expectations regarding input and deliverables is therefore a critical part of your work.
Your competences include that you
- either have a background within engineering or economics combined with relevant commercial experience and insight, or a commercial background with relevant modelling and optimisation experience
- have demonstrated the ability to present detailed information in a holistic, summarised view with focus on the main drivers
- are attentive to detail, have strong analytical skills, and a structured approach to solving complex problems
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
You’re proactive, have a high degree of self-dependence and feel a strong responsibility for your work and for the results you deliver. You can work with tight deadlines and understand how to prioritise your work to ensure a high-quality deliverable. Finally, you have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English, enabling you to communicate effortlessly and smoothly with your stakeholders at all levels.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 10 November 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Thomas Krogh Jensen, Head of Operations Business Analysis, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 67 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,300 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, bioenergy plants and innovative waste-to-energy solutions and provide smart energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,300 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Región: Københavns omegn.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Ørsted Vind A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Gentofte; Código postal: 2820; Calle: Nesa Allé, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://orsted.com/en/Careers/Vacancies-list/Hiring-process/Job-List/197823
Identificador de la vacante:5060630.
Ver las 429 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en finanzas : Contables ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Lead Business Developer for leading high-impact strategic projects. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Business Analyst to optimise wind farm business cases. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Senior Business Developer for leading high-impact strategic projects. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Business Controller, Corporate Services Technology. Dinamarca, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Regnskabscontroller. Dinamarca, 18 Oct. 2019.
- FGU Fyn søger en controller til Fællesadministrationen pr. 1. januar 2020 eller hurtigst muligt derefter.. Dinamarca, 15 Oct. 2019.
- Customs Specialist. Dinamarca, 11 Oct. 2019.