Oferta de trabajo en Irlanda
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Must be able to read and analyse building plans, check specifications, determine the most accurate layout, and mark guidelines. Should also be able to mix mortar powder, sand, clay, and water correctly to obtain an acceptable consistency. Should be detail-oriented and display the necessary knowledge and skill to build walls, houses or other building structures. Ultimately, a top-notch Bricklayer should maintain a high standard of workmanship with safety and precision.
- Analysing and interpreting building plans.
- Interpreting work orders and determining the materials required.
- Measuring distance from reference points.
- Calculating angles and determining the vertical and horizontal alignment of courses.
- Laying bricks using mortar as a binder and a trowel to level.
- Fastening bricks with wire clamps or cement.
- Working safely on scaffolds and swing stages at various heights.
- Using equipment and tools effectively to perform basic construction tasks.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in bricklaying and the construction of buildings.
- Problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Physically fit and able to stand for long periods.
- Ability to lift 100 pounds.
País del trabajo: Irlanda.
Número de puestos: 1.
Nivel educativo: Educación postsecundaria no terciaria.
Empleador: Radharc Landscaping Company Ltd.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:2170820.