AWS Partner Training and Certification EMEA - Senior Strategic Program Manager (M/F)
Vacante en Luxemburgo de Directores de políticas y planificación
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores administradores y comerciales : Directores de administración y servicios : Directores de políticas y planificación.
Führungskräfte : Führungskräfte im kaufmännischen Bereich : Führungskräfte in der betrieblichen Verwaltung und in unternehmensbezogenen Dienstleistungen : Führungskräfte in Unternehmenspolitik und -planung
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
· Engage APN channel partners at all Tiers, understand patterns in their knowledge gaps and provide thought leadership for proposed programs and curriculum.
· Interlock with key stakeholders including internal and external AWS Partner Management to drive partner training onto the agenda
· Interlock with EMEA Partner Scaling Team (PDRs) to drive programmatic involvement of long-tail partners in training schedules.
· Roll out, execute & host strategic EMEA partner training programs, localize as necessary
· Create and plan regional training events, initially with a strong emphasis on Emerging Markets (EEM). Also, interlock with event planning, working closely with local partner teams
· Participate actively in the challenge of scaling partner training pan- EMEA to develop skills in tens of thousands of partners
· Analytical bent of mind to understand key trends in the region across the APN channel partner community, and working with the partner leaders in the region to establish programs, curriculum that will help drive customer satisfaction and partner revenue
· Build out frameworks, cadence of regional delivery and a regional schedule, with an initial specific focus on EEM. Communicate this to audience via marketing
· Host webinars, in cooperation with partner teams
· Proactively collaborate with AWS Partner Organizations and capture requirements in the regions that can be developed into scalable training programs; be a voice for the partner managers in the regions
· Work closely and actively with global training, programs and APN teams, to drive EMEA best practices and needs at a global level. Travel to HQ and other regions as necessary.
· Evaluate effectiveness and propose adjustments to programs to improve performance and ensure objectives are met
· Key member of the EMEA Partner Training management team, managing local instructors, EMEA program managers and training coordinators as appropriate.
· Measurement and metrics for this role include the number of partners trained, accredited and certified.
· Minimum of four (5) years of experience in learning and development or enablement-related position.
· Experience in Partner or Channel training
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
· Understand cloud technologies and distributed computing at a high level and relate back to curriculum. Have the ability to deliver AWS foundational business courses to partners as required.
· Bias for action: ability to initiate new programs, obtain senior management buy-in and support.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to drive through completion
· Previous people management experience
· Comprehensive knowledge on data to provide analytics in making business decisions
· Ability to effectively work in a highly ambiguous environment and within cross-functional teams across the organization
· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
· Excellent organizational and project management and man management skills
· Ability to travel regularly and sometimes at short notice (No more than 25% of the time)
· Experience in sales training or organizational coaching.
· Experience with learning management systems and e-learning development tools.
· Experience in Tableau and Business Intelligence
· Technical or Business background preferably in computer science, computer engineering
País del trabajo: Luxemburgo.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Experiencia: 4 años.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:PES_LU_565010.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Sr Program Manager EU Control & Analytics (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Program Manager, ACES (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Program Manager, EU Transportation (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Program Manager - Performance Management (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Snr Mgr EU AMXL Operations Development (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Sr.Technical Program Manager (m/f/d). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- Program Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.
- EUSC Senior Business Continuity Manager (m/f). Luxemburgo, 24 Mar. 2019.