We are looking for a Product Lead for the Inventory team
Contrato en Noruega (Oslo) de Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales
Clasificación del trabajo: Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes.
Managers : Production and specialised services managers : Professional services managers : Professional services managers not elsewhere classified
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
We are looking for a candidate to take on the position as Product Lead for the Inventory (SE+NO) team.
Building advertising products that our users love and our advertisers buy!
Inventory's vision is to enable independent journalism to thrive through a sustainable advertising business model. Through focus on speed and innovation , we deliver on our mission to ensure a high-quality advertising inventory - user friendly, predictable and easy to sell. We implement and innovate on all advertising products (Display, Video, Native Content) on Core News Product, the shared platform for our tabloid publishers (VG, Aftonbladet) and subscription publishers (SvD, Aftenposten, FVN, SA, and BT). Inventory's role is also to make sure that the publishers have access to the data and insights necessary to make informed decisions relating to its inventory. Inventory is part of Advertising solutions which is part of the Product and Tech division of Schibsted Media (MPT).
We are looking for a candidate with strong product management skills, including the abilities to:
- communicate clearly with stakeholders, users, and engineers,
- lead and inspire
- identify and assess opportunities in a data-driven approach
- set a long term strategic vision and product strategy for the product area, in collaboration with many stakeholders,
- ability to take initiatives and have a "let's solve this" attitude to complex challenges.
Ideally, a candidate will have experience in running ads integration and/or operations teams. Experience working with distributed teams and managing stakeholders across a number of organizations is beneficial.
As PM Lead for Inventory team you will have responsibility for:
- simplifying, prioritizing and streamlining stakeholder requests, collect requests, define and follow up on Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), define and align with stakeholders on Product Strategy and Roadmap
- having the overall responsibility for development of ad products on the Norwegian and Swedish sites (VG, AP, FvN, BT, SA, AB, SvD) and the stakeholder communication with Norwegian and Swedish sales org, publishers and brands team.
- setting the ground for the team's ability for data-driven decision making and prioritization.
- drive innovation in our advertising products together with the team
As a member of Inventory, you will be part of a high speed and fun environment where openness and collaboration is key. We try to be creative and pragmatic in solutions. We test, we fail and learn. Everyday is about getting closer to the goal:: Building advertising products that our users love and our advertisers buy!
Hiring Manager:Frode Ådland (Director of Product, Advertising Solutions)
País del trabajo: Noruega.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SCHIBSTED MARKETPLACES PRODUCTS & TE.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Identificador de la vacante:03131910000264.
Ver las 106 ofertas de trabajo de Directores y gerentes : Directores y gerentes de producción y operaciones : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales : Directores y gerentes de servicios profesionales no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Er du vår nye driftsleder?. Noruega, 20 Oct. 2019.
- FotoWare seeks Service Operations Manager. Noruega, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Operativ leiar. Noruega, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Forskningsleder til avdeling Termisk Energi. Noruega, 19 Oct. 2019.
- Seksjonsleder - Avdeling for forskningsadministrasjon. Noruega, 18 Oct. 2019.
- Daglig leder. Noruega, 18 Oct. 2019.
- Rådgiver - kulturminner - nyere tid. Noruega, 17 Oct. 2019.