Vacante en España de Profesionales de ventas técnicas y médicas (excluyendo la TIC)
Applications Expert (collaboration Tools) M/w/d (application-engineer/-manager/in)
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de ventas técnicas y médicas (excluyendo la TIC).
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
At Adevinta (Permanent), in Barcelona, Spain
Expires at: 2020-08-18
Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta's local marketplaces thrive through global connections and networks of knowledge.
The Applications Expert is responsible for providing and coordinating successful implementations and management of Adevinta application services (i.e. collaboration tools) in the production environments and coordinate Level 2 and Level 3 support to ensure the service meets the minimum quality levels. In addition, the role is responsible for maintaining relationships with third-party IT vendor support teams (if necessary) to ensure quick resolution to incidents, upgrades, software changes, training, and documentation.
This mission-critical role is placed within the BITS (Business Information and Technology Services) team, in charge of supporting Adevinta Central Functions and Marketplaces in the achievement of its goals with seamlessly integrated and resilient business information and technology services, as well as providing guidance on new trends in productivity and business process automation.
- Serve as IT responsible for various applications across Adevinta.
- Provide necessary technical support relating to various applications.
- Design and implement automations between systems to fulfill business needs using inside and outside development.
- Help diagnose, evaluate and resolve application-related incidents.
- Provide direction during software/system configuration and development of documentation.
- Interact with third parties in relation to application managed services.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreement for all application-related services are defined and are periodically tracked.
- Report and follow up on product defects or advanced usage questions.
- Monitor application-related contracts (licenses, managed services, etc.) to ensure service continuity and improvements.
- Assist with the budgeting process by providing current and forecasted demands on application usage.
- Provide recommendations for system upgrades or reconfigurations based on support request trends and user feedback.
- Support to Adevinta IT teams implementing new cloud solutions.
- Provide Adevinta end-user group training sessions as needed to introduce new software features or procedures.
- Work closely with Global and local IT service desk teams to coordinate change management and incident related actions among others to ensure a trustworthy relationship with different stakeholders.
- Potentially manage the community around some applications.
- Responsible for owning a specific production problem and providing active coordination between various groups including internal and external support groups in resolving a specific problem.
- Participate and determine root cause for service failure.
- Deep knowledge and expertise on GSuite, Lumapps, Slack and email security as a service owner and hands-on admin. (This list is not all inclusive, but are at the moment the most widely used applications at Adevinta).
- Experience working with APIs of all the tools above and developing mid-size automation workflows.
- General understanding of underlying infrastructure/platform services requirements e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of business processes, process improvements and system development.
- Experience in analyzing and fixing application issues under predefined service-level agreement.
- Knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management.
- Proactively identify gaps in process, and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.
- Experience migrating and upgrading appli
País del trabajo: España.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de contrato: Tiempo parcial.
Empleador: Adevinta (https://www.haveanicejob.de/).
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Forma de contacto:
- Dirección: Have A Nice Job - Landing.Jobs, Weinheimer Str. 6, 69488 Birkenau, Odenwald, Deutschland, Hessen
Identificador de la vacante:13643-10400_205544LS-S.
Ver las 740 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Profesionales de las ventas, la comercialización y las relaciones públicas : Profesionales de ventas técnicas y médicas (excluyendo la TIC) ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Backend Engineer (f/m/d) (Application-Engineer/-Manager/in). España, 28 May. 2020.
- Sales Manager (m/w/d) (Sales-Manager/in). España, 19 May. 2020.
- B2B Business Developer with UE languages (Sales-Manager/in). España, 14 May. 2020.
- Frontend Engineer (Vue) (f/m/d) (Application-Engineer/-Manager/in). España, 13 May. 2020.
- Frontend Engineer (React) (f/m/d) (Application-Engineer/-Manager/in). España, 13 May. 2020.
- B2B Business Developer with UE languages (Sales-Manager/in). España, 29 Abr. 2020.
- Frontend Engineer (f/m/d) (Application-Engineer/-Manager/in). España, 18 Abr. 2020.