Búsqueda de Ingenieros electrónicos en Dinamarca
Ame Dbs Injection Moulding Manager
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for naturvidenskab og ingeniørvirksomhed : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektroteknologi : Ingeniørarbejde inden for elektronik
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Do you have some years of leadership experience, and are you ready to take the next step in your career? Would you like to work in a high-technology environment – and make a difference in a company that has a strong sustainability agenda and focus on people? Then this might be the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a new manager in our global Advanced Manufacturing Engineering (AME) function for the Domestic Building Services (DBS) Performance Unit. Here you will drive the Injection Moulding technology utilization for DBS into our products and our manufacturing set-up, in full collaboration with our R&D, Sales, Project, Technology, Quality, Purchase and Plants stakeholders.
The position is located in Bjerringbro, Denmark, and you will refer to DBS AME Director, Christophe Dizin.
What is the job about?
As Manager, your main responsibility is to lead a global team of approx. 12-14 employees located in- and outside of Denmark. Your responsibility is to ensure both organizational development and employee development, and to bride the collaboration between Business Development and Manufacturing.
The successful execution of our projects, both new product introduction, technology development and improvement of our operational excellence, will be your compass at every minute.
You task will include:
• Ensure continuous performance improvement through people and process development
• Lead resource coordination and prioritisation
• Build on our location footprint to develop a multi-cultural mindset and opportunities in the different countries we operate
• Participate in process review teams and handle issue management tied to daily and weekly KPIs
• Manage the department budget, budgeting and follow-up
• Contribute to the investment programme
• Ensure plan compliance and escalation of business-critical issues
You can expect some days of travel abroad to support the Grundfos Group in the best possible way according to our core deliverables. It will in normal conditions be around 30-50 days per year.
What do you need to apply?
We imagine that you:
• Have an educational background as Engineer with a strong technical foundation. It is a plus, if you have experience from a production or development environment.
• Are an experienced people manager and have strong leadership skills. Preferably experience working in a cross-cultural environment with colleagues in different countries.
• Have good knowledge about manufacturing technology processes
• Have project management experience – however, this is a plus, not a prerequisite
• Speak and write English fluently
On a personal level, you take a structured and systematic approach to your work as a manager. We need someone with a good leadership capability and the ability to facilitate problem-solving. You like planning and organising, and you can communicate and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
If you have questions or want to know more about the position, please contact DBS AME Director, Christophe Dizin on +38163609164.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 29. November 2020 by clicking on “Apply”. We expect interviews to be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Empleador: GRUNDFOS HOLDING A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: Bjerringbro; Código postal: 8850; Calle: Poul Due Jensens Vej, Número: 7
- Sitio web: https://www.grundfos.com/dk/about-us/career/jobs/job?jobId=51503
Identificador de la vacante:5243748.
Ver las 182 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de las ciencias y de la ingeniería : Ingenieros no clasificados bajo otros epígrafes : Ingenieros electrónicos ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Grid Connection Engineer. Dinamarca, 20 Ene. 2021.
- Senior RF Engineer. Dinamarca, 15 Ene. 2021.
- Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2021.
- Senior Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 13 Ene. 2021.
- Montrice/elektronikmedarbejder. Dinamarca, 29 Dic. 2020.
- Experienced Robotics Developer to work with Sensor Fusion on outdoor mobile robots. Dinamarca, 23 Dic. 2020.
- Partner Certification Engineer, GN Audio. Dinamarca, 22 Dic. 2020.
- Electrical Engineer. Dinamarca, 18 Dic. 2020.