Oferta en Dinamarca de Analistas de gestión y organización
Alliance Manager, Nordic Partners
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for økonomi, administration og salg : Arbejde inden for virksomhedsadministration — privat og offentlig : Analytikerarbejde inden for ledelse og virksomhedsorganisation
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Alliance Manager, Nordic Partners
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience CloudTM empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal––have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Sitecore is looking for a Alliance Manager – India to join our Alliance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Alliance team as we totally re-imagine our role in the organization to add more value to our partners.
Working with the Alliance Director – Nordics you will work to help our partner ecosystem perform at their best potential growing their business, delivering great work and developing their talent to the next level.
By achieving this it will help sitecore to drive move sales with less sitecore resources of better quality over the medium term. Success for sitecore in this role would be achieving this across our full partner ecosystem.
The role will focus on the following responsibilities:
- GA Alliance Strategy & Execution
- Implement and contribute to the GA alliances strategy, partner ecosystem and sitecore business growth plan for the full Greater Asia region covering but not limited to Greater China, Japan, India, SEA and ANZ with a focus on your assigned India region.
- Collaborate with sales leadership, strategic product, marketing and services to drive partner sales, partner pipe and enhance sales conversion.
- Collaborate with partners to drive robust partner / business plans based on a joint venture approach that drive business growth, quality improvement and improved partner scale concurrently.
- Collaborate with partner marketing / marketing to run partner marketing events, partner advisory council and help partner support Sitecore events for maximum business impact.
- Collaboratively define, create and lead the GA strategy in one of the following areas based on a specialist knowledge area:
- Partner Management & Sales Support
- Lead in the management of selected named partners in your assigned territory.
- Support the Alliance Director – Nordics in the management of named regional partners across Nordics.
- Lead in the technology alliance relationships and support the rest of the team in the development of other technology relationships in your region.
- Analyze the partner ecosystem to identify gaps in the capability, coverage or category and then recruit or nurture partners to close these gaps.
- Work to support the sales organization to help them get the best out of the partner relationship and capability.
- Partner Development & Training (30% Of Time)
- Support the Alliance Director – Greater Asia in creating a training calendar to support the adoption of all training from services, enablement, strategic product and alliances to drive a programmatic approach to partner development.
- Adapt and create material for the partner development for the Greater Asia region as required, as well as contribute / lead on your area of knowledge specialization such as data, commerce, marketing etc.
- Run training sessions with partners in your local market in collaboration with other department to drive enhanced partner quality over time.
- Work with partners to get them to utilize the service training packages and adopt our ongoing projects support.
- Support partners in creating dedicated Sitecore practices from product offer, services, cases and any other materials / thinking that will enhance the quality of their offer.
- Have at least 7-10 years relevant working experience
- Come from a business where you have run a P&L and built out a craft capability in the one or more of the following areas: digital marketing, consulting CX, UX, data, commerce, PMO, BA or technology.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to influence partners
- Ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences with a focus on marketing know-how. Ability to present, discuss and challenge senior partner management to drive change.
- Strong writing and analytical capabilities inferring business digital strategy, and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of agency, SI and consulting landscape with how the business, work and talent is structured, run and grown.
- Desire to nurture, grow and inspire the next generation of leaders in our industry with an ability to translate capability to business impact for a partner and then back to a software business or partner.
- Robust category experience in FSI or FMCG or Telco or B2B or Travel & Hospitality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Sitecore is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other local legally protected characteristic.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: SITECORE CORPORATION A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1606; Calle: Vester Farimagsgade, Número: 3
- Sitio web: https://jobs.jobvite.com/sitecore/job/oSQG9fwh
Identificador de la vacante:4990695.
Ver las 433 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Especialistas en organización de la administración pública y de empresas : Especialistas en organización de administración : Analistas de gestión y organización ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- ReDI School i Kbh søger 2 programassistenter til digital empowerment og integration af kvinder med flygtninge- og indvandrer-baggrund. Dinamarca, 26 Jun. 2019.
- Project Coordinator. Dinamarca, 26 Jun. 2019.
- Business Developer (14604). Dinamarca, 25 Jun. 2019.
- Student working with Puut Wallet Community. Dinamarca, 25 Jun. 2019.
- One ERP PMO Support for Methodology and Tools. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Business Development Manager. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- Business Process Specialist - SAP Logistics. Dinamarca, 22 Jun. 2019.
- CROSS BORDER ONLINE DIRECTOR – ONLY WHOLESALE. Dinamarca, 21 Jun. 2019.