AI Platform Developer. Dinamarca
Oferta de Analistas de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Systemanalytikerarbejde
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Come and join our Platform Development Team as we are currently hiring developers to join us in Copenhagen.
As a Developer you’ll participate in design and development of our applications. In return, we offer you a vibrant environment where you have the opportunity to learn about the most cutting edge technologies on the planet and to experiment and create while working with cool, autonomous teams.
The team is responsible for building and maintaining the domains of our AI Platform. A central part of the platform consists of machine learning models constructed by the AI team of data scientists and we make sure that they run smoothly.
The team works in close collaboration with the AI team and the Site Reliability Engineering team – all product development teams are located in our Copenhagen office.
We imagine that you are an ambitious, experienced developer looking for matching playmates and new interesting challenges, or maybe you only have a few years of experience but you have ambition, drive, and talent and are eager to learn and grow fast. If that sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! When you join us, you will venture into a team that handles the infrastructure and APIs for collecting data, orchestration of the AI and optimisation engines, and the delivery and management of outputs for the AI and optimisation engines.
About the role
As a Platform developer, here is what you’ll probably spend most of your time on:
- Designing and writing microservices and APIs – mostly in Python.
- Collaborating with teams that integrate with the platform to ensure a good experience both ways.
- Writing clean, meaningful code.
- Continuous Deployment.
- Being a team player (R&D teams in Blackwood Seven are self-managing and we like people who take initiative and are self-driven);
- Having fun and hacking away.
As a team we are agile and full-stack. Here are some competencies/attributes that we look for:
- An education in computer science, engineering, math, physics, IT etc. (no rule without exception, if you are a self-taught elite hacker we also want to hear from you).
- Self-starter, a good communicator, and willing to present and advocate the team’s work to other teams.
- A clean coder.
- Learning, teaching, sparring, asking questions, occasionally pair programming; we value team players.
- Docker and Kubernetes.
- Microservice architectures.
- Experience writing automated unit tests and integration tests.
- Distributed version control systems (Git/GitHub is a plus).
- Continuous Integration/Deployment (CI/CD); we use several CIs.
- Queue technology experience; we use RabbitMQ and SQS.
- Amazon Redshift
About Blackwood Seven
We are very agile and follow modern software engineering best practices. We believe that technology and creativity are the most powerful tools to disrupt and set the standards of a new era. Most of all, we believe in people. The way that we work is guided by some fundamental values:
We believe that our colleagues will do their best to perform their tasks and to realize Blackwood Seven’s goals. We believe that our colleagues are trustworthy, hardworking, and honest.
We believe that everyone has the same right to make and influence decisions. This means that we safely trust our colleagues to make the majority of the decisions relevant for the role they are filling in the team.
We believe that everyone needs full access to all knowledge in order to have the best possible basis for making decisions. We believe that they may have valuable ideas that we otherwise might miss.
Join us. Resistance is futile.
If you see yourself as a part of our team at Blackwood Seven and believe that you can contribute with something valuable, apply for the position!
For questions, please reach out to Mikkel If Hansen – Head of Product Development at mihblackwoodseven.com
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: BLACKWOOD SEVEN A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Please apply using one of the specified channels
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København Ø; Código postal: 2100; Calle: Livjægergade, Número: 17B
- Sitio web: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?f_C=3222399%2C15156154&locationId=OTHERS.worldwide
Identificador de la vacante:4944486.
Ver las 1,228 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Analistas de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Senior Manager 3D Content Enablement. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2019.
- Senior .Net Software Engineer for developing and maintaining software solutions. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2019.
- Lead Data Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2019.
- Cloud and Automation Engineer. Dinamarca, 17 Abr. 2019.
- Experienced / Ambitious Network Engineers for Nets. Dinamarca, 16 Abr. 2019.
- Senior Project Manager. Dinamarca, 13 Abr. 2019.
- Software Test Engineer (m/f/d). Dinamarca, 13 Abr. 2019.
- Cloud Engineer, Novozymes IT, Lyngby, DK. Dinamarca, 11 Abr. 2019.