Trabajos de Desarrolladores de software en Dinamarca (HOVEDSTADEN)
Agile Coach, Copenhagen
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Udvikling og analyse af software og applikationer : Softwareudvikling
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
It’s an exciting time for you to join us. We’re a changing company with big ambitions and together we’ll create the future of banking. Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are shaping the digital transformation of banking to improve the services we deliver. Interested in coming on the journey with us?
You will be part of the team, which is responsible for delivering the derivatives risk platform and supporting the improvements in our existing derivatives systems. The team is focusing heavily on use in the new systems of modern technologies and tools like micro services, cloud computing, data grid, and in-memory analytics but also improving and maintaining other legacy systems. Our aim is to create highly scalable and flexible risk systems allowing our partners in the trading area to react with speed on new business opportunities and on demands from new regulations. You will be a key member of our agile cross-functional team of talented and very skilled people, working closely with the business teams in markets. You will be working at our Nordea office in Copenhagen where you will take a critical role for deliveries supporting derivatives trading on the trading floor. You will act as the facilitator for the different activities of the technical team in their projects, helping to communicate in an accurate manner with the business, helping to make a more fluent communication inside the team, and improving the team’s scrum practices along the different projects and workstreams. You must be able to do both very hands on daily tasks as scrum master and facilitator and be able to do more managerial like tasks, and should be used to working towards demanding deadlines. This position will be a great opportunity for candidates, who are looking for an interesting opportunity to work in a complex and fast-paced environment, with a “can do” attitude. At the same time we offer the advantages of a true work life balance, as Denmark is known for, enabling you to prioritise career and private life at the same time.
Who are you
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in being at our best and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to. To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job. We imagine that you can meet the following qualifications:
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar position as scrum master
- Able to interact with different levels of the organization
- Experience running the daily basis activity of the team
- Good communication skills and able to articulate complex concepts in a clear and understandable way
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of meeting goals and deliveries
- Enjoys interaction with other people
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge and experience with risk and/or derivatives trading systems
- Relevant university qualifications
If this sounds like you, we look forward to welcoming you to the team!
You have until 14 June
Servicio de empleo de origen: AMS, Servicios Públicos de Empleo, Dinamarca.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Fecha de inicio: 03/06/2018.
Nº de vacantes: 1.
Nivel educativo requerido: Sin especificar.
Cómo solicitar el puesto: Nordea .
Empresa: NORDEA FINANS DANMARK A/S.
Contacto: Johannes Mols
Ver las 484 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Desarrolladores y analistas de software y multimedios : Desarrolladores de software ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Software Configuration Manager søges 20-30 timer pr. uge for 6 måneder men god mulighed for forlængelse. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Softwareudvikler/Software Developer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Information Security Officer. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Service Delivery Manager, Infrastructure & Cloud - Aarhus. Dinamarca, 15 Ago. 2018.
- Software Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- Mobile Developer. Dinamarca, 14 Ago. 2018.
- UX Lead for our R&D Department, Odense, Denmark. Dinamarca, 11 Ago. 2018.
- Test Engineer, Advanced Data Management. Dinamarca, 10 Ago. 2018.