1st Line Supporter for IT Helpdesk at AGC Biologics
Búsqueda de Administradores de sistemas en Dinamarca
Clasificación del trabajo: Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas.
Arbejde, der forudsætter viden på højeste niveau inden for pågældende område : Arbejde inden for informations- og kommunikationsteknologi : Arbejde med databaser og netværk : Systemadministration
Descripción de la oferta de trabajo:
Are you looking for an opportunity to boost your CV while exploring firsthand the inside of a recognized biopharmaceutical company? Can you contribute to this position with good customer service, prioritizing skills and are you solution oriented? Do you have experience with a similar position, and are you available now and the next 4-5 weeks? If yes, apply today!
On behalf of our client, AGC Biologics, Academic Work is looking for a 1st Line Supporter, Helpdesk, to assist all AGC Biologics’ employees with 1st Line issues issued by a standard ticket system, walk-ins or over the phone. You will be a part of a smaller team, who will guide you, and assist if you encounter issues, which is not related to 1st Line Support.
You will be hired by Academic Work and work as a fulltime consultant at AGC Biologics for 4-5 weeks
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work on behalf of AGC Biologics. Therefore all questions has to be directed to [Academic Work](mailto:infoacademicwork.dk).
As a 1st Line Supporter for AGC Biologics, you will be helping 300 employees with various of issues related to various of systems – for example within Active Directory, Microsoft etc. You will start every day going through all the tickets coming in from the day before – then evaluating which can be done by you, and which should be forwarded to your coworker from 2nd line. Your daily agenda can always change depending on the level of urgency of the tasks.
Examples on working tasks you will come across at the helpdesk at AGC Biologics:
* Active Directory (Giving users premising, creating users, reset of passwords etc.)
* Telephone Management (Setting up simcards, organizing mails etc.)
* Tickets (printer issues, toner issues, installing software etc.)
* Basic Inventory Management
We are looking for the right person, who comes with experience from a similar position, who will enter the position easily without an extended onboarding as it is a short time position.
As a person you are motivated to help others – and to do it with a smile – even under critical situations, where you have a short deadlines and where users can be impatient. You act calm, has a lot of patience and understand how to be effective and prioritize your tasks – what is important and what is not.
You thrive by working in an environment, where you never know which issue you must solve – or how many issues you can encounter a day. You are not easily distracted and you are always work fine from your You are very solution oriented and will do beyond to make sure the users problem has been solved. If you do not know the answer to an issue, you will do your best to get the answers.
* You must have good experience working with Active Directory and supporting others in this
* You must have worked with a ticket system before
* Your oral and written English skills must be good as cooperate language is English
It will be viewed as an advantage, but not a requirement if your oral and written Danish skills are good and if you have worked with Office 365.
* START: As soon as possible
* EXTENT: Full time for approx. 4-5 weeks
* PLACE OF WORK: Vandtårnsvej 83B, 2860 Søborg
To apply for the job – click on “Apply” below. Interested? Send you application (in English) as soon as possible!
We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [infoacademicwork.dk](mailto:infoacademicwork.dk) and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are ongoing screening and contacting candidates so make sure to send your application as soon as possible. Please notice that the advert can be removed before eventual last dates on our external advertising pages. When the advert is being removed it’s either due to that the processes is finished or because we have many qualified applications and are continuing in the selection/interview phase.
País del trabajo: Dinamarca.
Número de puestos: 1.
Tipo de puesto: Contratación directa.
Tipo de contrato: Jornada completa.
Empleador: ACADEMIC WORK DENMARK A/S.
Instrucciones para solicitar:
Send ansøgning på en af de angivne kommunikationskanaler
Forma de contacto:
- Ciudad: København V; Código postal: 1610; Calle: Gammel Kongevej, Número: 1
- Sitio web: https://jobs.academicwork.dk/annons/1st-line-supporter-for-it-helpdesk-at-agc-biologics/15030644
Identificador de la vacante:5029355.
Ver las 172 ofertas de trabajo de Profesionales científicos e intelectuales : Profesionales de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones : Especialistas en bases de datos y en redes de computadores : Administradores de sistemas ofertadas.
Ofertas de trabajo similares:
- Linux System Administrator for HPC. Dinamarca, 03 Ago. 2019.
- Product manager. Dinamarca, 01 Ago. 2019.
- IT Administrator. Dinamarca, 30 Jul. 2019.
- IT Systems Administrator. Dinamarca, 26 Jul. 2019.
- IT-Supporter. Dinamarca, 23 Jul. 2019.
- Linux System Administrator for DevOps. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.
- IT-supporter / Senior IT-supporter – God udviklingsplatform - Johannes Fog A/S. Dinamarca, 19 Jul. 2019.