Ir a la versión más ligera, para móviles
Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Inspectores de la salud laboral, medioambiental y afinesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
22 ofertas de trabajo de 'Inspectores de la salud laboral, medioambiental y afines' en Reino Unido.
- : Lead Occupational Health Advisor. As a team, we want to provide excellent occupational health services to our customers. We are committed to efficiency and quality and are always striving to improve the way we do things. Our service covers 8 sites and approximately 8000 staff. We provide a comprehensive service from a truly... NHS Jobs.
- : Consultant Gastroenterologist. Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust Consultant Gastroenterologist Full or part time. We are in the unique position of increasing the size of our consultant team, which is a really positive thing; for our trust, and for you Our JAG accredited endoscopy unit has three rooms, equipped with... NHS Jobs.
- : Superintendent Sonographer. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sonographer with a commitment to quality and strong leadership skills. The post holder will have a broad knowledge and understanding of the Ultrasound service requirements of an acute hospital and tertiary clinical services. The Superintendent... NHS Jobs.
- : Occupational Health Advisor - Fixed Term 1 year. Occupational Health Advisor Staff Health and Wellbeing £26,565 - £35,577 37.5 hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 5 pm Building 11, Narvik House, The Princess Alexandra Hospital The Staff Health and Wellbeing Department in The Princess Alexandra Hospital is looking to appoint a qualified Occupational... NHS Jobs.
- : Environmental Health Enforcement Officer. Our client is looking for an Environmental Health Enforcement Officer. To assist with the dealing of predominantly waste, fly tipping, over grown land and other environmental crime matters. The ideal candidate will undertake inspections and surveys as required across the broad range of duties... Essential Employment.
- : Trainee Butchers and Trimmers. Am2Pm Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for our very well established client within the Meat Production Industry in Broxburn. We are currently recruiting for Trainee Butchers / Trimmers, if you have previous knife handling/butchery skills your duties will include - · ... AM2PM Paisley.
- : Band 5 and Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurses. Wandsworth Consortium Drug and Alcohol Services are offering the opportunity to become an Addictions Nurse and be involved in cutting edge care and support. South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust SLaM provides recognised high quality learning and development opportunities as well as... NHS Jobs.
- : Calibration Engineer. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive engine engineer to join the growing base engine development and design validation (DV) team to work on the new wave of high performance (Ingenium) gasoline and diesel engine programmes (including hybrid variants) which replace the current V6 and V8... GAK ENTERPRISES LTD.
- : Confined Space Operatives. The Role We are looking to recruit Confined Space Operatives to work from our Croydon office to compliment our existing team. The Confined Space Operatives will work as part of a team to respond to emergencies and maintenance of various sites providing a first class service at all times. Duties... Hydro Cleansing Ltd.
- : SONOGRAPHER. SONOGRAPHER PERSON SPECIFICATION Job Title: Sonographer * Responsible to Registered Manager * Job Type: Permanent. * Salary: £ 32,000... BESTCARE DIAGNOSTICS LIMITED.
- : Pupil Support Leader - Currie Community High School. Job Description Communities and Families Pupil Support Leader Currie Community High School Salary: £42,225 (Subject to job sizing) Hours: 35 Salaries will be in accordance with the Scheme of Salaries and Conditions of Service for Teaching Staff in School Education. Currie Community High School... The City of Edinburgh Council.
- : HSQE Advisor. Job Description: * The role is to support the Regional Director and work with the HSQE team in: ensuring compliance with all current legislation, codes of practice, relevant standards and industry best practice; continuously improving the company policies and procedures; and promoting best... Job Board Media Ltd.
- : Assessor/Trainer – Electrical Installations- Cambridge Regional College. Inspired to Teach. A Passion to Learn. As a successful and growing organisation about to merge with another local FE provider we have ambitious plans for the future. We are committed to ensuring the best outcomes for our students and to becoming an outstanding organisation for the learners,... AoC Jobs.
- : SHE Advisor. Outline: Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for a SHE Advisor to join their prestigious client based in Wrexham. The successful candidate will support the SHE Leader to ensure that the site is compliant with health, safety and environmental standards. The Job Role: *Engage with... Proactive Personnel Wrexham.
- : Quality Inspector. Quality Inspector / Final Viewer required Quality Inspector for West Brom £7.50 - £9.75 per hour Quality Inspector required in West Bromwich to check automotive parts Our client is a market leading Tier1 automotive manufacturer who is located in the heart of the Black Country. This client... Jobsworth Recruitment Solutions.
- : Quality Inspector (Mechanical Parts). The Company Our Client is one of the UK leading Manufacturers within construction plant hire sector, supplying a range of key construction and utility companies with a variety of plant machinery. Due to their ongoing success they are now inviting applications for Quality Inspector to join their... Path Recruitment.
- : Workshop Engineer. Salary: £12p.h - £13.50 p.h DOE + overtime The Company A national Plant Hire company who due to expansion and recently winning several large blue chip contracts, are now seeking to expand their team in the Kent area. Operating on a nationwide scale, they provide a one stop shop in the very... Path Recruitment.
- : Management (707). A fantastic role for a Coffee Shop Manager has become available for a stunning new-opening of a brand new coffee shop. The venue will serve quality food and coffee in a fast-casual environment. The menu will consists of freshly-prepared small dishes catering for eat in and take away through... inploi.
- : Trainee Health and Safety Adviser (FIF07560). Job Description Contract Type: Temporary for 3 years Salary: £16,838 (year 1) to £21,062 (year 3) Interview Date: 10 and 11 July 2017 Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this and the attached Job Pack. These explain the job role... Fife Council.
- : Workshop Plant Engineer. Workshop Plant Engineer Benefits Up to £27,000 DOE Monday - Friday 31 days holiday including bank holidays The Company We are working in partnership with a national Heavy Plant Hire company who due to expansion are now seeking to expand their team in based near Milton Keynes. Operating... Path Recruitment.
- : Occupational Health Specialist Practitioner. Occupational Health Specialist/Occupational Health Nurse An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, experienced Occupational Health Nurse to join our multidisciplinary Occupational Health Safety and Wellbeing Service. Our service is based at the Queen Alexandra Hospital;... NHS Jobs.
- : Test Technician. Engine Test Technician Bedford/ Milton Keynes/ Northampton Permanent position: ?28,000 - ?32,000 benefits shift premium Our client is the market leading firm in test engineering and automotive engineering. They boast a vast site with a variety of test beds and environments to offer independent... Regional Job Network.