Europeos.es : Inicio > Ofertas de trabajo > Reino Unido > Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicacionesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
54 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores de servicios de tecnología de la información y las comunicaciones' en Reino Unido.
- : Software Development Support Officer. University of Glasgow College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences Research Institute of Health and Wellbeing Software Development Support Officer Vacancy Ref: 018358 Salary: Grade 6, £27,629 - £31,076 per annum To provide support to the Software Development Group, consisting of... University of Glasgow.
- : e-Learning Developer. Our client is looking for an e-Learning Developer. To assist with building virtual learning environments, adapting off-the-shelf VLE products, talking with users and project teams to capture training requirements, working with systems staff to create online learning materials, creating interactive... Essential Employment.
- : Sales Assistant For Summer School-. Job Description Sales Assistant Position We are seeking a Sales Assistant For Summer School to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing summer school course information, sales and resolving technical issues. There will be some administrative tasks. We... AoC Jobs.
- : Curriculum Leader : Health and Early Years- Bolton College. 37 hours per week We are looking for a highly motivated individual to lead, inspire and motivate staff and learners and be instrumental in the growth of the area. You will also have good commercial awareness; have the ability to promote the provision and demonstrate a proven ability to... AoC Jobs.
- : SA028 Maintenance Officer - £20,856.16 per annum (£10.84 per hour). Post Title Maintenance Officer Division Operations Section Facilities Location City Wide Responsible To: Property & Assets Manager Responsible For: Any immediate reports, students on placement and volunteers Job Purpose 1 To provide technical assistance to facility staff and carry... Sport Aberdeen.
- : HGV Class II Driver. At the Lanes Group nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people and our customers. It’s a major reason we are the UK’s largest independent specialist drainage contractor, with a turnover in excess of £150 million, over 1900 people and a country wide network... Lanes Group PLC.
- : MOT Tester/Technician (Andover). Role overview Experienced MOT Tester/Technician required. Reporting directly to the Centre Manager the ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload, be an excellent communicator with proven experience of working in a busy retail environment... Formula One Autocentres Ltd.
- : Specialty Doctor in Colorectal Surgery. Specialty Doctor in Colorectal Surgery We are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Staff Grade Surgeon in colorectal surgery to join the team in Worcestershire. The surgical services across the county are currently undergoing a period of exciting change. Major colorectal procedures... NHS Jobs.
- : Program Manager. Program Manager Database Content Team IMDb Location: Bristol Compensation: Competitive Salary, Amazon restricted stock units and benefits package Posting Date: 31st May 2017 Closing Date: 28th June 2017 The Database Content Team play an essential role at IMDb, ensuring that the content - from... Amazon.
- : Administrator (Fixed-Term). Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life. Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important... Elysium Healthcare Limited.
- : Wholesale Credit Model Owner. Job TitleWholesale Credit Model Owner SalaryCompetitive LocationLondon Please note that this advert has been posted by Magrath LLP on behalf of Barclays. Employment will be with Barclays. A position has become available at a leading investment bank for the above position. Overall... Magrath LLP.
- : Family Support Outreach Worker- Hertford Regional College. Outreach Family Support Worker- Broxbourne East Children's Centre Group Are you passionate about improving outcomes for young children and their families, whilst providing high quality services to support others to achieve their personal aspirations? Hertford Regional College is a vibrant,... AoC Jobs.
- : Consultant Radiologist (Uroradiology). Consultant Radiologist Uroradiology Full time permanent appointment This is a full time Consultant appointment in Clinical Radiology at University College London Hospitals, based in the Radiology Department at UCH/Westmoreland St. The post-holder will work closely with the existing team of... NHS Jobs.
- : Lecturer B – Beauty Therapy- Bolton College. We require an experienced and highly motivated Lecturer B in who can deliver Beauty Therapy and related subjects from Entry/Level 1 to Level 3. You will support the Curriculum Leader by co-ordinating a small team of staff in the delivery of high quality and inclusive provision within the... AoC Jobs.
- : Learning Support Funding Administrator- South Thames College. South Thames College is one of London’s largest providers of post-16 education and training and an ongoing and significant contributor to the local community. Judged “good” by Ofsted we aim to keep students at the heart of everything we do. Continuing investment in the development... AoC Jobs.
- : Jetting Engineer Assistant. At the Lanes Group nothing is more important than the health, safety and welfare of our people and our customers. It’s a major reason we are the UK’s largest independent specialist drainage contractor, with a turnover in excess of £150 million, over 1900 people and a country wide network... Lanes Group PLC.
- : Project Coordinator - United Kingdom. Cape is currently seeking applications from talented individuals with experience as Project Co-ordinator at our exciting project in ABERDEEN commencing on or shortly after 21/05/2017 £30,000 - £35,000 per year The key objective is provide onshore support to the Assigned Asset Hub and to act... JobsOnline.co.uk.
- : Platform Product Manager. Are you looking to join a global business with its HQ in Scotland who are experiencing fantastic growth ? Are you currently an experienced Platform Manager looking to work for an innovative company with very unique solutions ? Do you live locally to Dundee ? If so that's great however my client... Regional Job Network.
- : Front End Developer (Web). Information Services Front End Developer (Web) £31,076 - £38,183 Ref: IRC9688 Closing Date: 26th May 2017 The Front-end Developer will be part of a small team of developers who provide expertise and technical skills in the implementation, development, integration, configuration, support and... Regional Job Network.
- : IT Operations Manager. IT Operations Manager: An experienced IT Operations Manager is required to manage the day-to-day IT operations, taking responsibility for IT Service Providers, Operations management, small IT Projects delivery, and innovation and change. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading... Regional Job Network.
- : Senior UI Designer. We're looking for a talented and super creative senior UI Designer to join a full service digital agency specialising in mobile and web application development. You will be working on multiple projects for a variety of global brands and confidently manage a team of 3-4 people. You will have... Regional Job Network.
- : Project Manager - PMO (Programme Management Office). Project Manager - PMO (Programme Management Office) Runcorn £Competitive Salary Our pharmaceutical client is undergoing major strategic changes as it re positions itself in the market place. The Programme Management Office (PMO) is instrumental to these activities in maintaining the associated... Regional Job Network.
<< · 2