Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
16 ofertas de trabajo de 'Directores financieros' en Reino Unido.
- : Governance & Control Manager. Governance & Control Manager Role is available in various locations including: Sunderland, Manchester, London, Northampton, Leeds, Teeside and Coventry. We currently have multiple opportunities across a variety of teams throughout the business, including our Business Banking, Controls Testing,... Barclays.
- : Channel Improvement Manager. Channel Improvement Manager As a Barclays Channel Improvement Manager you will responsible for the development of the improvement Business Plan along with the identification and delivery of improvements within the OMNI channel delivery model, as well as for the successful delivery and implementation... Barclays.
- : Finance Manager. Finance Manager A 9 month fixed term contract/secondment has arisen for an enthusiastic, highly motivated Finance Manager. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager you will be producing high quality financial information, including monthly management accounts, forecasts and variance analysis.... NHS Jobs.
- : Financial Accounts Assistant, band 4. The technical accounts department are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the vibrant treasury team. As part of the technical accounts section comprising of 35 members you will work directly for the Treasury Manager across the Frimley Health sites with and be based at Heatherwood... NHS Jobs.
- : Product Manager. Product Manager As a Barclays Product Manager you will be responsible for operational product management agenda with the primary aim of developing and managing the product portfolio. We have a number of Product Manager roles across various teams so you will work within either in the Securities... Barclays Corporate.
- : VP Senior Governance & Control Manager. VP Senior Governance & Control Manager Role is available in various locations across the UK We currently have multiple opportunities across a variety of teams throughout the business, including our Business Banking, Governance Frameworks, Retail Products and Consumer Lending teams. As a Barclays... Barclays.
- : VP Senior Governance & Control Manager - MI. VP Senior Governance & Control Manager - MI As a Barclays Senior Governance and Control Manager, you'll play a key role in our Barclays UK division (BUK), specifically within the Management Information (MI) team. We'll look to you to support the delivery of world-class control frameworks that... Barclays.
- : Senior Risk & Governance Manager. Senior Risk & Governance Manager As a Senior Risk and Governance Manager you'll play a leading role in our dedicated Oversight and Control function. We'll look to you to serve as an active member of our leadership team, ensuring we deliver within a framework of governance, and protecting us... Barclays Corporate.
- : Finance Coordinator. Finance Co-Ordinator ‘’Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life.’’ - Confucius Charity Number: 1126806 Based: Calderstones Mansion House, Liverpool, L18 3JB Reporting to: Finance Manager Salary: £18,000-£20,000 per annum Hours: 35 hours... The Reader.
- : Office coordinator. Job description We are looking for a highly skilled Office Coordinator able to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. The ideal candidate will be an integral part in ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities.... First Response Security Team Ltd.
- : Vice President - Infrastructure & Project Finance. Vice President - Infrastructure & Project Finance As a Barclays Vice President - Infrastructure & Project Finance, you'll play a leading role in our global lending group function. You'll become a member of an established and collaborative team in a high profile role which will see you work... Barclays Corporate.
- : Assistant Finance Manager. A leading local authority within central London is looking for an experienced and dynamic assistant finance manager to fulfil an exciting role within Children’s Services Special Education Needs(SEN). Previous experience working within an SEN finance team essential. JOB DESCRIPTION Job... BT Local Government Services.
- : Infrastructure & Project Finance Manager. Infrastructure & Project Finance Manager As a Barclays Infrastructure & Project Finance Senior Manager, you'll play a leading role in our global lending group function. You'll become a member of an established and collaborative team in a high profile role which will see you work with senior... Barclays Corporate.
- : Principal and Chief Executive - City of Wolverhampton College. Principal and Chief Executive Salary: Competitive City of Wolverhampton College is an exciting place to be. Judged Good with outstanding features in October 2014 the college is currently based across three campuses. With over 8,000 learners and an annual income of £26m we have a... AoC Jobs.
- : Information Security Risk Manager. You’ll be working in the Investment Bank Divisional Information Security Office (IB DISO) team in London. We provide the Investment Bank with Information Security support and services, and work as a strategic partner to the IB business and IB COO function in managing exposure to cyber and... UBS AG.
- : Head of Business. Do you have strong business acumen? Are you hard working and able to work well under pressure? If so we may have the role for you…! • As the Senior Manager within your business, you will have ultimate responsibility for strategic direction and operational implementation • Leading, guiding... aspire cambridge ltd.