45 ofertas de trabajo de 'Ayudantes de cocina' en Irlanda.
- : Kitchen Porter. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant team at Ireland’s number one Visitor and Events Venue. Seasons at the Guinness Storehouse are recruiting highly motivated kitchen porter to support our current catering & events offer & also our new, exciting Guinness & food experience... Seasons at GUINNESS Storehouse.
- : Kitchen Porter. Cleaning of food preparation areas, equipment, crockery and cutlery. Collection and wash up of pots and pans. Keeping the storeroom organised and unloading food and equipment deliveries. Keeping work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised. Helping with food preparation as directed by... The Valley House.
- : Catering Assistant. 2 Catering Assistants required for general kitchen duties including some cooking and cleaning. 20 hours per wek, Monday - Friday. Applicants should have some experience but full training will be provided. Must have HACCP. To apply please send CV to: info#burkecateringservices.ie R & B Burke Catering Ltd.
- : Kitchen Assistant. Kitchen Assistant required for creche in Naas Tir na nÓg crèche is a Large Purpose built Crèche and Afterschool club. HACCP training required with some Kitchen experience .• Applicants must supply suitable character references and be prepared to complete a Garda vetting application form... Tir na nOg Creche.
- : Kitchen Porter - Ballycoolin. Applications to: james.plasic#sodexo.com 37.5 hours per week - 5/7 • Cleaning duties to include kitchen, equipment, floors, stores etc • Pot washing duties • Dish wash duties • Deep cleaning duties • Accepting deliveries • Storing deliveries • Temperature record taking and recording... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Kitchen Assistant - North Wall Quay - Dublin. Applications to: yannis.tsalkitzis#sodexo.com • Ensures that all foods are prepared fresh and is of the highest standard for taste and food safety • Strictly follows all recipes, methods and instructions from his supervisor • Strive for excellent tasting food and creative presentation... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Kitchen Assistant. Kitchen Assistant required for general kitchen duties which may also include baking. Education/language/experience requirements: Fluent English. Some knowledge of baking and kitchen duties. Ideally must have HACCP. Part time position, 20-25 hours per week. All CVs should be sent to: EdwardKavanagh#welfare.ie... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Supervisor Tallaght. At the Herbert Group we currently operate 120 KFC restaurants and have ambitious plans to grow our business over the next 5 years, that’s why we are on the lookout for the best talent to add to our existing team. KFC has over 850 restaurants in the UK and employees over 25,000 people. We... KFC.
- : Supervisor monaghan. At the Herbert Group we currently operate 120 KFC restaurants and have ambitious plans to grow our business over the next 5 years, that’s why we are on the lookout for the best talent to add to our existing team. KFC has over 850 restaurants in the UK and employees over 25,000 people. We... KFC.
- : Catering Assistant. Experience of working on grill, with fish, chips, pizza. food preparation, cleaning, customer care, Applicant must be enthusiastic, friendly, good customer care skills, managerial skills will support career development. Immediate start. part time/ full time positions. Apply with up to date... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Junior Sous Chef. An opportunity to work in beautiful Connemara in the busy town centre of Clifden. The successful candidate will work closely with Head Chef Mika, who graduated from the Cordon Bleu Academy of Paris and is keen to develop chefs to their full potential. The job will be for an initial period of... ALCOCK & BROWN HOTEL.
- : Experienced Kitchen Porter. Experienced Kitchen Porter required for Dublin 4 restaurant. Must have experience in food handling and HACCP. Applicants must be legally eligible to work full time in Ireland. Meals while on duty. A good command of English required. Applications by email to doylemichael321#gmail.com Marios Restaurant.
- : Kitchen Porter. We are looking for a Hard working Kitchen Porter to join our fast-paced kitchen Duties Include: Cleaning of kitchen areas & staff areas. Assisting chefs with prep. Storage of produce. Deep clean of kitchen areas. Cleaning & maintenance. Maintenance and cleaning of grease traps. Cleaning of... KESHK LIMITED.
<< · 2