Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
17 ofertas de trabajo de 'Camareros de mesas' en Irlanda.
- : Floor Staff. Duties to include serving customers, handling cash, taking orders and general duties as assigned. **APPLICATION METHOD : Applicants should call in person with a CV to The Tralee Roast House, 3 Denny Street, Tralee, Co. Kerry. Please ask for Ronan or Linda ** THE TRALEE ROAST HOUSE LIMITED.
- : WAITING STAFF. The Smugglers Inn Restaurant, located in Waterville, County Kerry, are looking for experienced and reliable waiting staff to join our team. We are looking for people with 3+ years experience in a similar role and who have relevant experience of working in a busy a la carte restaurant. Candidates... The Smugglers Inn.
- : Waiter/Waitress - Part time. Required for part time weekend work - 20 hours approx. Duties to include customer service, upkeep of the dining areas, answering phone and all related tasks. Good command of the English language required. Previous experience desirable but not essential. Apply by email to bombaybistroclane#gmail.com Bombay Bistro.
- : F&B Assistant. Primary Position Responsibilities: To ensure that the highest standards of service are provided within the department at all times To ensure that presenting to work wearing the relevant uniform provided to the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance To ensure restaurant and bar... Delphi Resort.
- : Bar Server. Job Overview Service guests prepare and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic beverages and light meals to guests, courteously and efficiently according to s specifications. Maintain stock, supplies and cleanliness of bar and equipment. Minimum Requirements •Ability to satisfactorily communicate... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Bar/Waiting Staff. Experienced Bar/waiting staff required for McGanns, Doolin. Duties to include serving food and beverages, customer care, general upkeep of the bar and dining areas and all related tasks. Full or part time position available. Contact Dermot on 0860854023 for further details. McGanns Pub.
- : Waiter/Waitress. Tasks: • Serving food and drinks in half-board service (breakfast and dinner) • Preparing or serving various dishes for the breakfast buffet • Coffee Service • Guest care within the limits of its possibilities • Covering the tables (half-board service / in the restaurant) • Vacuum... EURES Ireland.
- : Internship in Hospitality. This position is based at the historic Irish College, Leuven, Belgium Applicants must hold an EU Passport The Role Housekeeping & Hospitality · Servicing bedrooms and conference rooms · Laundry rotation · Cleaning and tidying of the common areas · Setting up for events and conferences ·... The Leuven Institute for Ireland in Europe.
- : Waiting Staff. Waiting Staff required. Must have a minimum of 1 years experience. Barista skills or Deli experience an advantage. Fluent English both written and spoken required. Apply by email to dennispj1#yahoo.ie or call to Coffee Mill Bistro, Mill Street Maynooth, Co Kildare. DENVIR ASHLEY LIMITED.
- : Barista. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our vibrant team at Ireland’s number one Visitor and Events Venue. Seasons at the Guinness Storehouse are recruiting highly motivated catering, bar & lounge staff to support our current catering & events offer & also our new, exciting Guinness &... Seasons at GUINNESS Storehouse.
- : Waiting Staff - P/T. Part-time Waiting Staff required. Duties: Service of tables and general wating duties as required. Applicants must have good customer service skills. Some experience desirable but not essential. Part-time position, 20 hours per week including weekends. To apply please send CV to: mitchelhouse#eircom.net... Mitchel House Restaurant.
- : Waiting Staff. Waiting Staff required for Restaurant. Duties: taking orders accurately from customers. Previous waiting experience an advantage. Must have excellent personal presentation and ability to work well within a team. Full and part time positions available. To apply please send CV to: hideoutkilcullen#gmail.com KNOCKOUT TAVERN LIMITED.
- : Waitress. Competent person required for evening/weekend work. Experience and fluent English essential. Great conditions for the right person. We open Thursday to Sunday from 5-9pm and Sunday 12.30-8pm. Please email your CV to martygconcannon#gmail.com or call Marty on 087 6767421 for further details. www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Waiting Staff (Full or Part Time - Dublin 4). Full or part time Waiting Staff required for Restaurant in Dublin 4. Location: 232 Merrion Road, Dublin 4. Duties will include: Customer service, waiting table, cash handling, till operation and all other waiting duties. Experience in a similar role is an advantage but not essential as training... BLUE WATERS CATERING LIMITED.
- : Waiter/Waitress. We have a number of new positions opening up in our new bistro bar & grill in Kildare Town for young and vibrant people. Working well in a group and being flexible in the job would be important attributes. The position is full time, on a rolling three month contract. Barista and HACCP experience... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Experienced Bar & Waiting Staff. We are currently recruiting experienced Food and Beverage staff. Due to increased levels of Business we are happy to announce that we are creating 2 new part time Food and Beverage positions. ( approx 30 hours p/week) The Duties will include: Welcome all guests of the hotel in a warm and Friendly... Rathkeale House Hotel.
- : Waiter. We are looking for a very experienced waiter for an immediate start in our busy restaurant. Ready to hit the ground running, recent references and a great positive attitude are essential. We are a service focused restaurant. We have a small team on the floor and we all work together to make... KIN KHAO ATHLONE LIMITED.