Ir a la versión más ligera, para móvilesen Español in English auf Deutsch en Français ...
15 ofertas de trabajo de 'Recepcionistas de hoteles' en Irlanda.
- : Receptionist. Duties will include meeting and greeting customers. Must have good customer service skills and telephone skills, good computer skills. Working hours can range from 6pm to maybe 4am this can be anything from 3 nights or less. To apply for job please send CV to jobs#fitzwilliamcardclub.com The Fitzwilliam Card Club.
- : Receptionist/Administrator. Front of House Role in busy Dublin 12 Bathroom Showroom. Meet and Greet Skills, Confident Telephone manner. Computer Literate, experience working on Word and Excel. Responsible for company Social Media activity on a daily basis. Assisting in Both Sales and Administration Departments. IDEAL BATHROOMS LIMITED.
- : Hotel Employee. Tasks: • In the early morning (06:00 - 14:00 hours) you will make the final preparations for the breakfast buffet. During the breakfast time, you will take care of the guests in the cafeteria and the front office. Since there is no check-out, you also have time for telephone reservations... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Reservations, Sales and Customer Care Specialist - German Arbeitsort: Cork. Reservations, Sales and Customer Care Specialist: Fluent in both German and English. Start date- September 11th Find where you belong! Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.... Marriott Intl. Global Reservation Sales & Customer Care.
- : Receptionist. The family-run ‘Landhotel’ in Unterjoch is looking for support. Tasks: • Check-in/ Check-out • To draw up the invoices • Reservations • Cashier • Phone • Corporate hospitality Requirements: • Good knowledge of the German language (at least B2) • Vocational training and /... EURES Ireland.
- : Full Time Receptionist. The main duties of the Receptionist are to provide front line services to Rua Red visitors and customers and to provide administration support for hires and bookings. The post holder is responsible for ensuring that all creative tenants, visitors and customers to Rua Red are welcomed and that... Rua Red South Dublin Arts Centre.
- : Hotel Receptionist. You will be responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all guests, in line with the clients vision and values on customer satisfaction. The main purposes of the receptionist is to respond courteously to guests’ requests, play a part in the general running of... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Telesales and Invoicing. A position in a busy office which involves dealing with customers over the phone and customer invoicing at a checkout area. Candidate must be outgoing and friendly and be able to multitask. The position involves some administration and filing duties. A good level of IT is necessary to use the... www.jobsireland.ie.
- : Hotel Receptionist. Receptionist and some Food and Beverage service in a small 22 bedroom hotel with Restaurant. Candidates should have worked in a hotel or tourism environment You must be PC literate and have worked with a hotel Property Management system, Excel, Word etc. Fluent word perfect English is essential... VAUGHAN LODGE LIMITED.
- : Receptionist (Maternity Cover). We are looking for someone for our busy reception who will be able to deal with a high volume of calls and customers coming through the door. You will need to be able to use Excel Word and Outlook and you will be trained to use various other packaged that are spacific to us. The person will... WESTERN MOTORS LIMITED.
- : Hotel Receptionist. We are seeking a full time receptionist with a minimum of 2 years Irish hotel reception experience. The successful candidate will have a warm, pleasant personality and be proficient in hotel reception system and telephone procedures. Position will be rostered for 5 days over a 7 day week. Our... Duesbury ltd.
- : Food Server. We are looking for an experienced food server who will provide warm, hospitable, quality service in our restaurant. We are extremely busy for breakfast and dinner and are open to the possibility of part time hours too. Applicants should have a minimum of 6 months experience in a quality establishment. Duesbury ltd.
- : Receptionist. Duties will include meeting and greeting customers. Must have good customer service skills and telephone skills, good computer skills. Working hours can range from 6pm to maybe 4am this can be anything from 3 nights or less. To apply for job please send CV to hr#fitzwilliamcardclub.com The Fitzwilliam Card Club.
- : Receptionist. : Must be fluent English speaker. Must be flexible regarding shifts and available to work both day and evening. Full time hours. Experience an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. Good interpersonal skills must project a professional and welcoming manner. Responsible... Ibis Hotel.
- : Experienced Hotel Receptionist. Experienced Hotel Receptionist (Full time position) Experienced Hotel receptionist required for our busy hotel reception. We require candidates to have one years experience working in a hotel reception a working knowledge of Reservation system Opera would be an advantage. The ideal candidate... CLANREE HOTEL.